Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Per Hyundai Concierge:
See below available interior colors for the SEL trim.

Ice WhiteBlack Cloth/Gray Cloth
Phantom BlackBlack Cloth/Gray Cloth
Hampton GrayBlack Cloth/Gray Cloth
Sage GrayBlack Cloth
Blue StoneBlack Cloth
Desert SandBlack Cloth

·
Registered
33 Posts
Per Hyundai Concierge:
See below available interior colors for the SEL trim.

Ice WhiteBlack Cloth/Gray Cloth
Phantom BlackBlack Cloth/Gray Cloth
Hampton GrayBlack Cloth/Gray Cloth
Sage GrayBlack Cloth
Blue StoneBlack Cloth
Desert SandBlack Cloth
For the Limited and Premium the concierge told me that the Sage Gray will also have a "green with orange accent" option and that there were videos of this online but "he could not recommend them directly because they were not officially from Hyundai". Has anyone come across this particular color? All I have seen is the black/gray scheme.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
For the Limited and Premium the concierge told me that the Sage Gray will also have a "green with orange accent"
Interesting. I'd like seeing some colors that breaks up that all black interior... but green with orange doesn't sound like something that would look or prove popular other then "wow" factor of having a unique interior. Odd ball stuff like this tends to kill resell value. I've got a C7 with a Brownstone interior which proved unpopular with the masses, but I think it looks great, so I am type that might risk a different color interior just for kicks.

·
Registered
2006 Frontier
60 Posts
Out here in the Dez, cloth seats are king...when I made my reservation( Limited Trim...I'm old, this will probably be my last vehicle gonna treat myself) I was told only Exterior color white would result in a grey leather interior, I have my fingers crossed that "cooling seats" will work fast enough to allow me to sit in the cab when I come back out from the store....or I gotta use the remote start option( does it have one?) to cool things off.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Out here in the Dez, cloth seats are king...when I made my reservation( Limited Trim...I'm old, this will probably be my last vehicle gonna treat myself) I was told only Exterior color white would result in a grey leather interior, I have my fingers crossed that "cooling seats" will work fast enough to allow me to sit in the cab when I come back out from the store....or I gotta use the remote start option( does it have one?) to cool things off.
I imagine ther will be a remote start on a few of the different trim levels. I live in Florida and I cannot beleive the people who own BLACK vehicles here. I have owned 1 BLACK vehicle in my LIFE>NEVER again.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
I live in Florida and I cannot beleive the people who own BLACK vehicles here. I have owned 1 BLACK vehicle in my LIFE>NEVER again.
Same here, in FL too. Black is too hot and impossible to keep clean. Its on my never again colors along with white which screams fleet vehicle to me.

·
Registered
720 Posts
... I have owned 1 BLACK vehicle in my LIFE>NEVER again.
... Black is too hot and impossible to keep clean. Its on my never again colors. ...
Psychologists and car salesmen (excuse me, I repeated myself) say that 'they' know 'us' better than 'we' know ourselves.

Honda Ridgeline's top model is the Black Edition and commands a premium price -- many are sold, and apparently beloved in places a LOT hotter than Florida.

It looks like herd mentality' arrived long before 'herd immunity.'

Reactions: Sparkland

·
Registered
2022 Sage Grey SC Ultimate
1,230 Posts
For the Limited and Premium the concierge told me that the Sage Gray will also have a "green with orange accent" option
An Ontario Kia/Hyundai dealer with a decent YouTube channel actually mentioned a green and black leather option in the Ultimate (the top trim in Canada - is that Premium in the US?) model. It's the only reference I've seen to it, but he was going over the info Hyundai provided dealers about the vehicle, so it's as reliable as it could be early on. Subject to change, etc. I'd be curious to see it. Not sure how I'd feel about orange accents with it though. Orange is complimentary to blue, red is the complimentary color to green.

·
Registered
156 Posts
An Ontario Kia/Hyundai dealer with a decent YouTube channel actually mentioned a green and black leather option in the Ultimate (the top trim in Canada - is that Premium in the US?) model. It's the only reference I've seen to it...
It's on the Hyundai Canada pre-order page when you go to select your trim:

Only available on the Ultimate trim, but seems to be available with any color, ahem, 'colour' ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts