Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been researching buying new cars and had a few questions. Has anyone been able to get a copy of their dealers invoice for the Santa Cruz SEL model (preferably with the Activity Package in the SE) that could share it so we could get an idea of what we can try to haggle with when they start being more available?

Along with that in the videos I watched mentioned that some dealerships have floor plan assistance, hold backs, advertising fees, etc... anyone know for Hyundai what they offer so I'm informed?

Any other tips of getting savings would be appreciated too. Thanks!

·
Registered
2006 Frontier
56 Posts
I'm not an expert...and I don't work for a dealership...I did reserve a Ford Bronco with Granger motors up in Iowa....the owner (Zack) has been very open about MSRP pricing, invoice and fees...if you search for the 6gbronco forum and search within that forum for his posts you may find additional info to help you with your negotiations.
.97 x msrp = close approximation of invoice price
.94 x msrp of accessories = close approximation of accessories price
Note...this calculation seems to work for the Ford Bronco...it may be close to what Hyundai uses for their dealers too.....?

Ask yourself do you need a new vehicle or just want a new vehicle?....waiting for all the new model hype may save you the $...or allow you to negotiate a price that both you and the dealer can agree upon.
hth

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not an expert...and I don't work for a dealership...I did reserve a Ford Bronco with Granger motors up in Iowa....the owner (Zack) has been very open about MSRP pricing, invoice and fees...if you search for the 6gbronco forum and search within that forum for his posts you may find additional info to help you with your negotiations.
Note...this calculation seems to work for the Ford Bronco...it may be close to what Hyundai uses for their dealers too.....?

Ask yourself do you need a new vehicle or just want a new vehicle?....waiting for all the new model hype may save you the $...or allow you to negotiate a price that both you and the dealer can agree upon.
hth
I'm just researching right now to figure out the best way to offer a fair price but get the best deal :)

·
Registered
101 Posts

hth
This math works out. When I went to talk to the local dealership, he showed me an inventory printout that had both invoice and msrp listed and invoice was just shy of $1000 less on the $30800 msrp of a SEL awd.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts