Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I cant think of anything else it can be, but there has been literally no mention of it. T slots come in different sizes, otherwise I would just buy some bolts and try them out when my SC arrives (hopefully next week).

·
Registered
'22 SC Limited Hampton Gray
150 Posts
I'm wondering if Pace Edwards is the OEM supplier; if so their Explorer Rails Series fits Thule & Yakima racks. :unsure:

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Looks like you have to cut the plastic out, so when some aftermarket rails are available I expect step 1 to be: cut here. Just seems odd if its only on SC's with the hard cover, has anyone confirmed this?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Looks like you have to cut the plastic out, so when some aftermarket rails are available I expect step 1 to be: cut here. Just seems odd if its only on SC's with the hard cover, has anyone confirmed this?
Caps should be removable to facilitate?

·
Registered
436 Posts
That would solve the issue of installing a no-drill rack for the back! Let's hope that's what it (they?) are!

P.S. I personally hate that tiny little sliding window - seems like it'll be a distraction (and make a few blind spots) when looking out the rearview mirror.

·
Registered
436 Posts
I've looked at several videos pause, rewind, zoom and it sure looks like it's probably a T-slot for accessory mounts.

As regards to the rear port hole window, they need to keep it because that's the only way to safely run your extension cord from your bed AC outlet being they don't have one on the interior:)
Fortunately, I have a couple power inverters if needed.

·
Registered
411 Posts
I've looked at several videos pause, rewind, zoom and it sure looks like it's probably a T-slot for accessory mounts.

As regards to the rear port hole window, they need to keep it because that's the only way to safely run your extension cord from your bed AC outlet being they don't have one on the interior:)
True, no 110v in the ****pit... there is a 12V outlet though... so I guess it depends on what you want to run inside.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I did not see a 12v outlet in the center console bin. Huge oversight! :(

Reactions: Innate

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
P.S. I personally hate that tiny little sliding window - seems like it'll be a distraction (and make a few blind spots) when looking out the rearview mirror.
100% agreement. Too small to be useful yet constantly annoying you by having this square hovering in your rear view.

·
Registered
436 Posts
100% agreement. Too small to be useful yet constantly annoying you by having this square hovering in your rear view.
Nope... correct, not in the center console but in the lower dash in front of the dash. Looks like those two 12V are on all the trim levels.

Interior Features
  • 12-volt DC outlets (2)
Looking at the manual, I assumed this (picture) was a power outlet (#20) under the flap.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts