Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Sage Grey SC Ultimate
1,076 Posts
Definitely looks like sage grey - but overexposed ... Someone boosted their highlights and whites in editing to make a dull, rainy day look brighter.

·
Registered
227 Posts
I honestly thought he was punking me, and it was just a lighting on a white one, but nope. I used Chucks list to chase down a dealer that are taken delivery of a Mojave sand, and they sent me a photo, it already had sold apparently the day after it came in

·
Registered
2022 Sage Grey SC Ultimate
1,076 Posts
That looks SUPER light/bright ... really glad I wasn't considering it. I thought it would be much darker/sandier. Might be better with the dark grille ... MAYBE. Can't see that color being a volume favorite anywhere.

·
Read Only
0 Posts
WAY brighter than I thought, but I’m diggin it
I’m actually surprised by the blue and the sand. They are so much brighter than the website suggests. I really would’ve loved the blue stone if it had been more gray with a hint of blue. Something real earthy. But given how the colors of turned out, I switched my color preference to black.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Got a photo from a dealer of Mojave Sand. I think I look pretty cool with the grill from The Limited, but I don't like it with the silver .
Way lighter than I expected. Almost a shade of white really. Light colors really make the unpainted door handles really stick out, which looks budget. The Limited would fix that too, as you're right that silver doesn't work at all.

·
Registered
227 Posts
The photo at production is a base coat only, not mojave sand.
We were all pretty sure of that, but I expected to have a little bit more of that color in there, versus pretty much washing it out. It's not often I see a much lighter final color than the base coats

·
Registered
603 Posts
I wonder if all the pre-production models we saw were either hand-sprayed or run through whatever color was currently in the paint tank for some other model -- ergo, not really a true Santa Cruz color.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts