Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
Get the VIN for your SC. Then go to hiepcs.com
Hit the 鈥Hyundai inventory鈥 link in the top right corner
A new page will appear with a box to enter the VIN. Enter your VIN in the box and presto your dealer鈥檚 name and estimated delivery date should appear.

Update on mine: dealer called me yesterday and said my Limited was being delivered over the weekend and would be ready to pick up on Monday. I went to the hiepcs.com site, and sure enough, it showed that the new estimated delivery date was May 13.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Get the VIN for your SC. Then go to hiepcs.com
Hit the 鈥Hyundai inventory鈥 link in the top right corner
A new page will appear with a box to enter the VIN. Enter your VIN in the box and presto your dealer鈥檚 name and estimated delivery date should appear.

Update on mine: dealer called me yesterday and said my Limited was being delivered over the weekend and would be ready to pick up on Monday. I went to the hiepcs.com site, and sure enough, it showed that the new estimated delivery date was May 13.
I just checked it's born on date 4/26 arrived 5/6

Registered
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
As I posted earlier, I was given a date of May17,got a call yesterday and they tell me it's still weeks away. The emails all say the wait will be worth it, it better be!
I think Hyundai supply chain communications suck, I was told early May, then late June, then late May, then I get a text May 11th, I picked it up May 9th

1 - 14 of 14 Posts