Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up my Sage SEL today. This will be my daily commuter for work and this was a purchase of getting a vehicle that makes the most sense for my needs and my pocket. Hope I can get some help from the community getting a few basic mods and some good ideas from others.
I’ve owned 3 Wranglers and got mod crazy on my last two. I won’t be going that route on this vehicle, but I must admit I’m excited to see what guys are going to do especially since I got this vehicle early in the game.
I look forward to seeing what you guys come up with.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Just picked up my Sage SEL today. This will be my daily commuter for work and this was a purchase of getting a vehicle that makes the most sense for my needs and my pocket. Hope I can get some help from the community getting a few basic mods and some good ideas from others.
I’ve owned 3 Wranglers and got mod crazy on my last two. I won’t be going that route on this vehicle, but I must admit I’m excited to see what guys are going to do especially since I got this vehicle early in the game.
I look forward to seeing what you guys come up with.
Congrats on the new SC. I hope you will enjoy it as much as your 3 Wranglers. A little surprised you didn't buy a new Gladiator. Unless you just wanted something completely different.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts