Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Registered
2022 Sage Grey SC Ultimate
I will be calling them tomorrow. I鈥檒l let you know
Cool. If you have some luck with it, I'll pass it along to my broker ... might have to shop it around and forego the multi-policy discounts if they can't get their s**t together. :)

Registered
I will be calling them tomorrow. I鈥檒l let you know
FYI - just got the quote back from my broker, was NOT displeased. Less to insure than the Equinox we bought last year. Full coverage with extra liability and glass ... $1243/yr. We always get extra liability coverage added because in normal, non-COVID times we travel to the US fairly regularly. Probably don't need it ... but I'd rather not be at the bottom of a multi-million dollar US lawsuit in the case of an at-fault incident, y'know?

So at least one company finally has the SC in their system up here, and the rates aren't crazy!! (Yes, probably still a lot more than US rates ... but welcome to Canada.)

Registered
This is the first one sold in Ottawa and it鈥檚 mine! Getting the windows tinted and will be picking it up on Friday! I should also mention that I paid MSRP 馃憤馃徎

View attachment 2445
Congrats!! I picked up my stone blue ultimate a few days ago!! Have you noticed how the wires under both driver and passenger seats are exposed!? This could damage the controls if it ever gets wet. Wonder if there is something I can get to cover/ protect it

Registered
This is the first one sold in Ottawa and it鈥檚 mine! Getting the windows tinted and will be picking it up on Friday! I should also mention that I paid MSRP 馃憤馃徎
Congrats - ordered mine in Sage Grey, last weekend鈥 MSRP as well ant received much more than expected on my trade in

can you let me know, how long you waited for delivery? Im just outside of Toronto. Dealer advised 6 to 8 weeks - factory direct order鈥

Registered
I put my deposit down through the Hyundai website back in June. They received the invoice for it on August 16th, it arrived on their lot on the 14th. So 4 weeks for delivery from the dealer receiving the inovice plus whatever lead time Hyundai is at between receiving the order and production. I'd err on the side of 8 weeks, given the perpetual production delays going on everywhere. Those weeks will go by faster than you think, but also feel excruciatingly slow. lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts