Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Limited Blue Stone
772 Posts
Font Rectangle Electric blue Technology Parallel

this is the OE filter, I tried and it works
it has a locking mechanism on 1 side, but I don't think having it or not is crucial as it's still secured by the cover

as for cold air kit, I'm fairly certain Sonata N-line, Kia K5 GT kit should work as they are the same engine if you can't find a Santa Cruz kit

·
Registered
11 Posts
Does anybody know the part number for the air filter or cold air intake kit yet?
I went to the Hyundai dealer parts department and asked for the stock air filter part number which is 28113L1000. Then I asked what other vehicles that air filter would fit in and they said 21-22 Tucson, 19-22, sonata, and 20-22 Santa Fe. So I looked up the Santa Fe and saw it has the same 2.5L turbo I4 as the Santa Cruz and then went to the K&N website and looked a Santa Fe drop in air filter. The K&N filter part number is 33-5108. So that’s the one I’m going to order.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I went to the Hyundai dealer parts department and asked for the stock air filter part number which is 28113L1000. Then I asked what other vehicles that air filter would fit in and they said 21-22 Tucson, 19-22, sonata, and 20-22 Santa Fe. So I looked up the Santa Fe and saw it has the same 2.5L turbo I4 as the Santa Cruz and then went to the K&N website and looked a Santa Cruz drop in air filter. The K&N filter part number is 33-5108. So that’s the one I’m going to order.
were you able to confirm the new filter fits?
im looking to get one from AFE, hopefully the dry model so I don’t have to deal with oiling. I run one on my race car and it works very well.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Does anybody know the part number for the air filter or cold air intake kit yet?
Hello Folks
I am in the process of engineering a cold air intake using the factory air box and new improved ram air intake.
It will be tight but I won't be sucking hot air and I will list the parts I use.
I will also map with Dyno

·
Registered
22 Hyundai Santa Cruz
80 Posts
I went to the Hyundai dealer parts department and asked for the stock air filter part number which is 28113L1000. Then I asked what other vehicles that air filter would fit in and they said 21-22 Tucson, 19-22, sonata, and 20-22 Santa Fe. So I looked up the Santa Fe and saw it has the same 2.5L turbo I4 as the Santa Cruz and then went to the K&N website and looked a Santa Cruz drop in air filter. The K&N filter part number is 33-5108. So that’s the one I’m going to order.
Did anyone get this and find it really tight compared to the oem?

·
Premium Member
2022 Sage Limited
430 Posts
Sxth element in Spartanburg, SC is looking for a SC owner (with the 2.5T) to fit one of their intakes and possibly a mid pipe or exhaust. I’m hoping the K5 GT/Sonata N Line parts will transfer to the SC since they share a very similar drivetrain.

If you live in the area, they would probably make it worth your while to borrow your SC for a day or so.

·
Registered
2022 Santa Cruz Limited AWD - Ice White
58 Posts
How long have you been using it, any MPG difference?
I’ve had it on since mid December. I usually put them in so I don’t have to buy replacements. For me, no real noticeable difference in mpg, but my SC was still in the break in period when I installed it. Averaging 23mpg right now with my local driving. I think my highest mpg has been 26 thus far on a long highway trip. I’m not a 55mph kind of person. Typically run with the flow of traffic on our highway which is in the 70’s (80’s for some).

1 - 20 of 22 Posts