Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Black Limited
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was looking at doing Katzkin in my SC Limited because nothing smells better than real leather in a car. I've even gotten peices of leather and put them under my rear seat just for the smell. Anyrate, I asked my local dealer that sells them (when I was getting the window tints put on) and he told me he won't do cooled seats any longer as they are a giant pain. I was surprised Katzkin had the SC in their list of models. Thought about doing a brown/black or brown/expresso mix as the dealer had a nice swatch book of all Katzkin products. Love brown interiors and it's sad that most pickups don't have them (a few do like RAM). Has anyone done theirs yet?

Land vehicle Arm Shoulder Car Automotive tire

·
Registered
61 Posts
I don't have a SC yet, but have Katzkin in our Kia Optima and love it! It's held up great, too, for the past 6 or 7 years.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Was looking at doing Katzkin in my SC Limited because nothing smells better than real leather in a car. I've even gotten peices of leather and put them under my rear seat just for the smell. Anyrate, I asked my local dealer that sells them (when I was getting the window tints put on) and he told me he won't do cooled seats any longer as they are a giant pain. I was surprised Katzkin had the SC in their list of models. Thought about doing a brown/black or brown/expresso mix as the dealer had a nice swatch book of all Katzkin products. Love brown interiors and it's sad that most pickups don't have them (a few do like RAM). Has anyone done theirs yet?

View attachment 3338

·
Registered
102 Posts
Katzkin only fits the SC when equipped with Factory cloth interior; as of now the SE only. It does not replace Factory leather. Degreez heated/cooled seats require perforated inserts, as well as articulated foam when installing a Kazkin kit & Degreez.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Katzkin only fits the SC when equipped with Factory cloth interior; as of now the SE only. It does not replace Factory leather. Degreez heated/cooled seats require perforated inserts, as well as articulated foam when installing a Kazkin kit & Degreez.
Factory cloth is in the SEL and SEL Premium as well. Although at least with my SEL Premium, I have heated seats. I submitted an inquiry to Katzkin to see if they include the SEL with heated seats.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Factory cloth is in the SEL and SEL Premium as well. Although at least with my SEL Premium, I have heated seats. I submitted an inquiry to Katzkin to see if they include the SEL with heated seats.
I am well aware of what trim levels are equipped with what material.

This info is from Katzkin's Authorized Dealer Site:
Rectangle Font Magenta Parallel Circle

As I stated: "Katzkin only fits the SC when equipped with Factory cloth interior; as of now the SE only."
As you can see, Katzkin lists SE as the only trim level for which their kit is available (as of now).

"MDS" denotes "Manual Driver's Seat".
"MPS" denotes "Manual Passenger Seat".
"FFC" denotes "Fits Factory Cloth".

·
Registered
7 Posts
My SEL Activity Pkg has cloth upholstery.

·
Registered
732 Posts
I am well aware of what trim levels are equipped with what material.

This info is from Katzkin's Authorized Dealer Site:
View attachment 3351
As I stated: "Katzkin only fits the SC when equipped with Factory cloth interior; as of now the SE only."
As you can see, Katzkin lists SE as the only trim level for which their kit is available (as of now).

"MDS" denotes "Manual Driver's Seat".
"MPS" denotes "Manual Passenger Seat".
"FFC" denotes "Fits Factory Cloth".
I guess its just because of the manual driver's seat as you noted. Another good reason for me to pick a SE trim, if such a thing even existed in Texas, lol!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts