Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2022 limited
43 Posts
I’ve had my Santa Cruz about 8 months now and have taken 2 road trips to Minnesota and Colorado, extremely pleased with the comfort of the drive, MPG could be better —— but. My son in Colorado gave my Santa Cruz a nickname, Korean El Camino, sounds about right! Enjoying my ride!
people at work call it a Bratz Brat

Toy Doll Publication Eyelash Brown hair

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate

·
Registered
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz Limited Sage Grey
9 Posts
I don't really like the comparisons. As the Santa Cruz puts the El Camino and especially the Brat to shame. It's an American made vehicle too, so calling it Korean is inaccurate as well and very surface level thinking just cause Hyundai originates in Korea. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your souls.

·
Registered
2022 SE AWD - Phantom Black
76 Posts
We've named my wife's car (an Elantra) Moon, after the President of the ROK when she bought it.

We discussed naming mine Yoon, after the current President. It just didn't work...

·
Registered
2022 SEL AWD * Non-Activity - SoCal
1,689 Posts
I’ve had my Santa Cruz about 8 months now and have taken 2 road trips to Minnesota and Colorado, extremely pleased with the comfort of the drive, MPG could be better —— but. My son in Colorado gave my Santa Cruz a nickname, Korean El Camino, sounds about right! Enjoying my ride!
Mines been El Santa Cruzo from day one! Owned 3 El Camino's in the past and loved them. Although this is no Chebby V8 El Camino, it does rhyme with many of it's features of both car and truck. It's been doing both duties like a charm so far.

·
Registered
SEL premium
8 Posts
So, owned by a Korean company, development funded by a Korean company, Concept approved by a Korean company, Profits or losses going to Korean Company… etc… Born in USA

So… Anchor Baby… 😂
USA and Canadian parts at 53%, 35% Korea.
12% elsewhere.

Global economies.

Hyundai design center in California built by American workers, using mostly American materials, paying American designers and other employees, purchasing homes, paying for rent, buying food, paying Federal, State and local taxes in California.

Hyundai factory built on American soil in Alabama by American workers, paid wages in American dollars, spending most of their money in America, using mostly American materials for the factory, paying Federal, State and local taxes.

In many US States, people purchasing vehicles at American Hyundai dealerships, also built by American workers, paying local American taxes, employing American managers, salespeople, mechanics.

Hyundai vehicles transported by American rail cars and employees.

Hyundai vehicles transported by American truckers.

American banks lending money to people who purchase Hyundai vehicles in the USA.

Janitors, mechanics, maintenance people employed in America to take care of all of the above facilities and equipment.
Font Material property Paper Publication Terrestrial plant

Upgrade the tires on your Santa Cruz. Many tires are made in the USA. Buy them at an American store, employing American workers.......

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
USA and Canadian parts at 53%, 35% Korea.
12% elsewhere.

Global economies.

Hyundai design center in California built by American workers, using mostly American materials, paying American designers and other employees, purchasing homes, paying for rent, buying food, paying Federal, State and local taxes in California.

Hyundai factory built on American soil in Alabama by American workers, paid wages in American dollars, spending most of their money in America, using mostly American materials for the factory, paying Federal, State and local taxes.

In many US States, people purchasing vehicles at American Hyundai dealerships, also built by American workers, paying local American taxes, employing American managers, salespeople, mechanics.

Hyundai vehicles transported by American rail cars and employees.

Hyundai vehicles transported by American truckers.

American banks lending money to people who purchase Hyundai vehicles in the USA.

Janitors, mechanics, maintenance people employed in America to take care of all of the above facilities and equipment. View attachment 10048

Upgrade the tires on your Santa Cruz. Many tires are made in the USA. Buy them at an American store, employing American workers.......
Ya, everything I typed still applies… Still an anchor baby… 🤪

·
Registered
84 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts