Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried to swap the leather steering wheel from the '22 Tucson into a Santa Cruz SE/SEL? I'm picking up my SEL w/ Activity in the next two weeks, but really think it should've came with a leather wheel. I'm sure I'll get used to the rubber one, but I think with the digital display from the activity package it'll just look cheap/out of place. (Call me weird, I guess). Found this part online from the Tucson w/o paddle shifters.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Has anyone tried to swap the leather steering wheel from the '22 Tucson into a Santa Cruz SE/SEL? I'm picking up my SEL w/ Activity in the next two weeks, but really think it should've came with a leather wheel. I'm sure I'll get used to the rubber one, but I think with the digital display from the activity package it'll just look cheap/out of place. (Call me weird, I guess). Found this part online from the Tucson w/o paddle shifters.
I just got a 2022 santa cruz and the only thing I hate about it is the hard rubber steering wheel, I would even pay to have a leather one.

·
Registered
14 Posts
You are not weird, I'd want to do the same thing. Having done this on other cars it would be odd if it didn't work, especially if you're swapping the electronics from the old wheel to a new bare wheel. I put a Macan wheel in a 911 not too long ago because it was the exact same wheel with different part numbers and $300 cheaper than the 911 wheel.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts