Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I know it's been discussed a thousand times!
What seems to be the go-to LEDs for the SC, looking for direction before I buy.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just replaced my halogen headlights on my Sel... I found them in another forum... Hikari from Amazon... Only been in a couple days but huge difference. They are little brighter than the daytime running lights but much better than what was there.. HB3/9005...
Light Product Automotive tire Font Audio equipment

·
Registered
19 Posts
I just replaced my halogen headlights on my Sel... I found them in another forum... Hikari from Amazon... Only been in a couple days but huge difference. They are little brighter than the daytime running lights but much better than what was there.. HB3/9005...
Do they illuminate the road as much as the original lights and how do you think they will do in fog?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have an SEL AWD non-turbo for all of you wishing to replace the yellow halogen 9005 HB3 light to a more whiter light like a Phillips Crystal Vision just bear in mind that you have to take out 11 self retaining clips underneath the front wheel covers. Halogen bulb install is a breeze once you take out the two bottom retaining clips but its a different story when you are installing back the two retaining clips you took out previously the rest of the retaining clips are easy to install once the two front bottom ones are installed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts