Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi can't find any listings for The Santa Cruz, Any one know if 2021 Tucson lift kit will work?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank You ! Its for a customer from our Dealership, He is having trouble finding kits for his new Santa Cruz.
ill pass on the info

·
Registered
117 Posts
Correct...

Tucson does not fit.

Correct...

ReadyLift is almost finished with production ready 2" version!

How do I know...

I have been offering my HSC as their real world test mule.

Look at my 2" lift PROTOYPE pics of what is to come!

YEEEEE HAAAAAAA

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Awesome! thank you I hope the customer has hooked up with this Forum its been helpful

·
Registered
5 Posts
Correct...

Tucson does not fit.

Correct...

ReadyLift is almost finished with production ready 2" version!

How do I know...

I have been offering my HSC as their real world test mule.

Look at my 2" lift PROTOYPE pics of what is to come!

YEEEEE HAAAAAAA
Hello, I couldn't find your pictures. Would you mind uploading some? Thanks for being the test mule

·
Registered
6 Posts
We have the first lift kit on the market that I am aware of. Adventure Offroad - Anaheim location. We are also working on making a bed rack for a tent and A-pillar light brackets for LED light pods.
Here is one we just finished up.
2" Adventure Offroad lift kit
31" Nitto Tires
17" fifteen52 Wheels
Full Black out
photo1
photo2
photo3

·
Registered
Phantom Black Limited
106 Posts
We have the first lift kit on the market that I am aware of. Adventure Offroad - Anaheim location. We are also working on making a bed rack for a tent and A-pillar light brackets for LED light pods.
31" Nitto Tires
17" fifteen52 Wheels
Full Black out
photo1
photo2
photo3
Looks great! If I weren't on the opposite side of the country I'd want to get the front blacked out. Are the tail lights tinted out?

·
Registered
5 Posts
31" Nitto Tires
17" fifteen52 Wheels
Full Black out
photo1
photo2
photo3
31" Nitto Tires
17" fifteen52 Wheels
Full Black out
photo1
photo2
photo3
Hello, where are you guys located, can you send me your contact info, I'm interested in the lift kit.

·
Registered
121 Posts
31" Nitto Tires
17" fifteen52 Wheels
Full Black out
photo1
photo2
photo3
Are the bed rack, lift, and light mounts things you all plan to sell and ship as kits, or are they in shop services only?

Also, are you all considering any kind of bull bar or heavy duty front bumper?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Are the bed rack, lift, and light mounts things you all plan to sell and ship as kits, or are they in shop services only?

Also, are you all considering any kind of bull bar or heavy duty front bumper?
We have lots of plans in the works however our next product will be 2 styles of bed racks (high & low version) and Apillar light brackets for light pods. currently we are only doing in person installs.

·
Registered
121 Posts
We have lots of plans in the works however our next product will be 2 styles of bed racks (high & low version) and Apillar light brackets for light pods. currently we are only doing in person installs.
Dang. If only you all weren't a 2000 mile drive.

Oh well, I look forward to seeing pics of how the rack and light brackets come out.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Any plans for front light bars or fender flares?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Dang. If only you all weren't a 2000 mile drive.

Oh well, I look forward to seeing pics of how the rack and light brackets come out.
We are trying to get set up to sell online and over the phone. Unfortunately there is a lot of legal involved and we are trying to sort it all out.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts