Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
We are trying to get set up to sell online and over the phone. Unfortunately there is a lot of legal involved and we are trying to sort it all out.
Hmmm, I can see that being tricky. It would take some profits out, but a lot of businesses go through Etsy or eBay. It offers buyer and seller protections and confidence.

·
Registered
2 Posts
We have lots of plans in the works however our next product will be 2 styles of bed racks (high & low version) and Apillar light brackets for light pods. currently we are only doing in person installs.
I’ll be in contact later today, but how do you achieve the lift, spacers I’m assuming. How does the CV angles look? Does the self-leveling still work? I assume the sway bars are still attached? You wrote 31s, I’m assume 10.5” wide, any rubbing? Could any bigger or wider fit?

·
Registered
8 Posts
I’ll be in contact later today, but how do you achieve the lift, spacers I’m assuming. How does the CV angles look? Does the self-leveling still work? I assume the sway bars are still attached? You wrote 31s, I’m assume 10.5” wide, any rubbing? Could any bigger or wider fit?
Front strut space and a rear coil spacer. CV angles are good, they are not binding at all. Yes self leveling works. front sway bar gets an extension bracket. tire size is 265/65R17 we tested multiple tire and wheel fitment and this is the biggest we could go.

·
Registered
22 SC SEL AWD activity package, '21 Chevrolet 3500HD Duramax
107 Posts
Front strut space and a rear coil spacer. CV angles are good, they are not binding at all. Yes self leveling works. front sway bar gets an extension bracket. tire size is 265/65R17 we tested multiple tire and wheel fitment and this is the biggest we could go.
I am confused, stock is 245/65r18 for 29.56 and your biggest tire after lifting is only 30.56 inch. I understand getting more sidewall for better street ability but to gain 1.00 in height?? I guess that's where the 3" in lift is.. 2 spacers and 1 tires.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I am confused, stock is 245/65r18 for 29.56 and your biggest tire after lifting is only 30.56 inch. I understand getting more sidewall for better street ability but to gain 1.00 in height?? I guess that's where the 3" in lift is.. 2 spacers and 1 tires.
We tested multiple tire/wheel options and this is the biggest we can get to fit.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts