Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Anytime I see a stock one since I lifted mine, I feel like something is wrong, lol. It actually takes me a couple of seconds to realize what it is.
I am really liking that look! Nicely done! The Maverick, IMHO, does not show off as well... looking at these photos, if to spend the money would make my Phantom Black look like a Mountain climbing power chariot...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just finished the Truxxx 1.5 front, 2" rear with Nitto Nomad Grapplers 265/50R20.
Not a single rub, no power train vibration, quiet and handles like stock.
Cross beams to mount a tent and off road I went.

I was extremely pleased with how well it did in the soft sand, dirt, gravel and general desert area.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Sky
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Sky
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Window
Wheel Tire Sky Vehicle Car

·
Registered
13 Posts
Just finished the Truxxx 1.5 front, 2" rear with Nitto Nomad Grapplers 265/50R20.
Not a single rub, no power train vibration, quiet and handles like stock.
Cross beams to mount a tent and off road I went.

I was extremely pleased with how well it did in the soft sand, dirt, gravel and general desert area.
View attachment 13696 View attachment 13697 View attachment 13698 View attachment 13699
Looks very nice. Where did you get your cross bars and what brand are they? I like how low the bars sit. This looks like a perfect solution for a RTT.

·
Registered
5 Posts
On Amazon lookup "
TMS Universal Aluminum Truck Bed Tonneau Cover Rack Crossbars Low Profile"
and
Lot of 10 Each Sliding Tee T Nuts with 1/4 20 Threads for Jigs and T Track STN-1/4

and a trip to the hardware store to get bolts to match the T-nuts as the rails in the SC are a little smaller than normal.

·
Registered
13 Posts
On Amazon lookup "
TMS Universal Aluminum Truck Bed Tonneau Cover Rack Crossbars Low Profile"
and
Lot of 10 Each Sliding Tee T Nuts with 1/4 20 Threads for Jigs and T Track STN-1/4

and a trip to the hardware store to get bolts to match the T-nuts as the rails in the SC are a little smaller than normal.
Found them on Amazon. Thanks for the heads up. These are the crossbars I want.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts