Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! First off I love my new Santa Cruz!! It’s great and a ton of fun to drive. I’m looking to purchase a set of bolt-on winter wheels and tires and I’m coming up with no options from TireRack or Discount Tire for aftermarket wheels. I currently have 20” on my premium but will likely go with 18” wheel/tire combination. Anyone have wheel specs and preferably links? Since they will be for winter driving, I don’t need anything too fancy, just something decent looking. Thanks!

·
Registered
2022 Limited Blue Stone
651 Posts
I didn't know SEL Premium comes with 20", you sure?

if you want to stay with exact factory specification, then buy 18" diameter wheel, 5x114.3 bolt pattern, 7.5 width, and 49.5mm offset, try fitment industry, they have WAY more wheels selection and that's where I got mine, tire rack and discount tire just a small subset of available wheels out there

·
Registered
2022 Sage Grey SC Ultimate
1,076 Posts
What taco said, plus 67.1mm bore. You'll be hard pressed to find the +49.5mm offset anywhere, it's a non-standard size. My 18" RTX Arai wheels should be arriving by the end of the week, hopefully. I'm going to check with the shop Friday if they don't call me before then.
Part number 082224. They're +45 offset, as close as I could find.

·
Registered
2022 Limited Blue Stone
651 Posts
What taco said, plus 67.1mm bore. You'll be hard pressed to find the +49.5mm offset anywhere, it's a non-standard size. My 18" RTX Arai wheels should be arriving by the end of the week, hopefully. I'm going to check with the shop Friday if they don't call me before then.
Part number 082224. They're +45 offset, as close as I could find.
bore size is nearly impossible to find the exact in aftermarket at all, they are all bigger to fit different vehicles, the solution is a simple 10 dollar hub ring to fill the gap, which is what I put on mine, no issue

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Those 17s look really sharp. You lucked out with the fit on those!!

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Just got a call from the tire shop ... my rims are in and I'll be getting them installed Saturday afternoon. I'll be sure to post pics when they're on! Can't wait to see what they look like on the Cruz.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hi! First off I love my new Santa Cruz!! It’s great and a ton of fun to drive. I’m looking to purchase a set of bolt-on winter wheels and tires and I’m coming up with no options from TireRack or Discount Tire for aftermarket wheels. I currently have 20” on my premium but will likely go with 18” wheel/tire combination. Anyone have wheel specs and preferably links? Since they will be for winter driving, I don’t need anything too fancy, just something decent looking. Thanks!
Try entering Hyundai Palisade - they have the exact same tire sizes, 18” and 20” same offset, bore etc…

·
Registered
Black Limited
162 Posts
Asked Discount Tire where I got mine to install some and they said the mfr (American Racing) said not needed with these.
UPDATE: Emailed American Racing and they said their wheels DO need a hub adapter so I ordered 72.6mm to 67.1mm adapters fro Amazon ($10) and Discount Tire is nice enough to put them on this afternnon.

·
Registered
Black Limited
162 Posts
What did the rims cost you? Did you go from 20' to the 17". Also why 17" and not 18", diff cost? Better in snow? I'm just trying to figure out my move on snow tires.

Thanks
I went with 17" since I wanted as much sidewall for better ride and helps with potholes. Also the tires I used were 245/65 so same as outside diameter as stock. Went for all season sbut if I were going winter only I'd do slightly skinnier since thinner is better for snow.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts