Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
SEL Premium AWD Sage Gray
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I liked the way solidbblack letters looked but wasn't in love. I wanted to add red accent, but was unsure how it would look. Went with black letters with red trim. Came out so much more better than I thought, looks great with the Sage Gray.

I'll show you mine, now show me yours.

Automotive parking light Car Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Vehicle registration plate

·
Registered
SEL Premium AWD Sage Gray
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I came close to getting the black with red accent but went with the red/black carbon from the Etsy dealer. I think it looks awesome on my Sage. 😁

View attachment 11484

View attachment 11486
Looks awesome.
I was worried how red would look with the Sage. And I didn't really see anyone getting any red on letters, so couldn't get an idea. But either way the red looks to blend nicely with the Sage.

·
Registered
SEL w/ ‘Activity Pkg’ in Sage
257 Posts
Looks awesome.
I was worried how red would look with the Sage. And I didn't really see anyone getting any red on letters, so couldn't get an idea. But either way the red looks to blend nicely with the Sage.
I have red lettering on my license plate which further sets it off with the taillights…then I added some more red to the window. 😉

Window Automotive lighting Hood Plant Motor vehicle

·
Registered
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz Ultimate Twilight Black
115 Posts
I wish I could find doomed letters in teal... I've got the vinyl ones now, but I messed up on like 2 of them lol.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I came close to getting the black with red accent but went with the red/black carbon from the Etsy dealer. I think it looks awesome on my Sage. 😁

View attachment 11484

View attachment 11486
I got these as well for my sage. I wanted the American flag ones but my wife made me get these. Loving them so far. Easy install. We'll see how long they last and if they leave residue when they finally start to peel.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts