Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Sage Grey SC Ultimate
1,245 Posts
I don't think this will be a fair comparison. It should have been the 2.0 EcoBoost Maverick with AWD to make it a fair side-by-side. The Maverick is automatically disadvantaged in some areas and the Santa Cruz automatically loses big points for fuel consumption. The Maverick in base engine format will also wipe the floor on price vs. the Limited Cruz.

I'll still watch with interest, but it's not the apples to apples showdown folks are probably hoping for.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't think this will be a fair comparison. It should have been the 2.0 EcoBoost Maverick with AWD to make it a fair side-by-side. The Maverick is automatically disadvantaged in some areas and the Santa Cruz automatically loses big points for fuel consumption. The Maverick in base engine format will also wipe the floor on price vs. the Limited Cruz.

I'll still watch with interest, but it's not the apples to apples showdown folks are probably hoping for.
That’s exactly what they’re going to do. They have a maverick lariat eco-boost coming in. They say so in the video

1 - 4 of 4 Posts