Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received the front and rear mud guards. Very easy install. Only difficulty is that for rear flaps, you need to use existing hardware and not supplied pushpins. The drivers side rear lower push pin wouldn't go all the way in. Tried same pin from front with no luck. Ended up using the supplied screw type push pin and it worked fine. The flaps are smaller than expected but retain the SC sleek look.

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Automotive parking light Vehicle

Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Vehicle Car

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
14 Posts
That’s interesting that the supplied pushpins didn’t work. I had no problems using the supplied pushpins when I installed the mudflaps on mine. Glad you were able to find a solution.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hope they at least keep some of the dirt and muck off the quarter panels and rear bumper area. The SC mud flaps are smaller than my Model 3 mud flaps. Looks good, though.
Good to see I’m not the only Model 3 owner that bought a Santa Cruz! Completely agree that the Model 3 mudflaps are larger.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
I waiting on the fender flares, I think those are what are going to be needed to keep the sides clean because these mud flaps are tiny.

·
Registered
Hampton Gray Limited AWD
23 Posts
I waiting on the fender flares, I think those are what are going to be needed to keep the sides clean because these mud flaps are tiny.
Please post pictures of the fender flares! I'm really curious to see what they look like

·
Registered
12 Posts
I received the front and rear mud guards. Very easy install. Only difficulty is that for rear flaps, you need to use existing hardware and not supplied pushpins. The drivers side rear lower push pin wouldn't go all the way in. Tried same pin from front with no luck. Ended up using the supplied screw type push pin and it worked fine. The flaps are smaller than expected but retain the SC sleek look.

View attachment 2687

View attachment 2688

View attachment 2689
How did you get the mudflaps? Online it says coming soon or something along those lines. I need those because sides of vehicle get dirty quick and winter is coming.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
How did you get the mudflaps? Online it says coming soon or something along those lines. I need those because sides of vehicle get dirty quick and winter is coming.
I bought from Hyundaishop.com . It took over a week until it shipped. Looks like in stock.

·
Registered
2022 Sage Grey SC Ultimate
1,131 Posts
I ordered a set through the dealer. Not sure when they're going to arrive though. Would have been SUPER awesome tonight though. Grogu had himself a bone fide ADVENTURE tonight! Complete with getting lost in the forest, Turkey trail roads full of mud holes and trees, trucks, gravel, and such. My 70 minute commute home took about 3 hours. Sorry version, this truck is freaking awesome at its intended use as a soft roader. Didn't even bar an eye at the sketchy parts or the ones that made my wife cringe and yell that she didn't like adventure anymore. LOL Good times. Can't be happier with my dirty, muddy little trucklet.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I bought from Hyundaishop.com . It took over a week until it shipped. Looks like in stock.
Gotcha. I saw them on there in stock but they are not the true Hyundai accessory site and they were marked up from what Hyundai parts sells them for. That site also charges shipping which Hyundai parts does not. I guess the extra $16-$20 is worth it to be able to actually get them.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Gotcha. I saw them on there in stock but they are not the true Hyundai accessory site and they were marked up from what Hyundai parts sells them for. That site also charges shipping which Hyundai parts does not. I guess the extra $16-$20 is worth it to be able to actually get them.
The site is owned by Garvey Hyundai in New York.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts