Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Love it! And I just got word my blue stone will be here (CO) mid-October. I can hardly wait to pick her/him/it up (need to meet my SC before choosing gender/name). Yours is gorgeous.

Registered
Love it! And I just got word my blue stone will be here (CO) mid-October. I can hardly wait to pick her/him/it up (need to meet my SC before choosing gender/name). Yours is gorgeous.
Not sure it can be a surprise. I've been to enough gender reveal parties to know if they pull the cover off the car and you see baby blue, then its a boy. :p

But aren't all vehicles supposed to be female? Thought that was a rule be it a fishing boat, yacht, bus, car, train, airplane, etc.

Registered
All boats are definitely females by tradition. Some of my cars tell me they are male, while others say female. It is in the eye of the beholder IMO.

But most trucks seem like boys to me although the SC just might be the exception, since they are almost too pretty to be a boy.

Registered
2022 Sage Grey SC Ultimate
I don't know, my old truck is Jenny ... definitely not a 'he/him' pronoun there. LOL I'm not sure what pronoun Grogu uses. I don't much care either, TBH. :p

1 - 13 of 13 Posts