Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2022 SC LIMITED SAND
81 Posts
They rubbed through the fender wells but don’t hit anything behind so I don’t really mind. Shouldn’t rub at all once I get a lift
Ive compiled some info and from my understanding the Santa Cruz is based on the 2022 Santa Fe suspension and unibody design it only resembles the Tucsons exterior and interior explaining why the Tucson can only tow half the capacity and has a smaller frame and wheel base of 108" compared to the Santa Cruz's 118".Truxxx.com has a 2" lift kit for the 2022 Santa Fe/ kia Sorrento. Part # 305029. I'm on a mission.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ive compiled some info and from my understanding the Santa Cruz is based on the 2022 Santa Fe suspension and unibody design it only resembles the Tucsons exterior and interior explaining why the Tucson can only tow half the capacity and has a smaller frame and wheel base of 108" compared to the Santa Cruz's 118".Truxxx.com has a 2" lift kit for the 2022 Santa Fe/ kia Sorrento. Part # 305029. I'm on a mission.
I’d be interested to see if it actually works! I have pondered it but don’t have the money to waiste rn if it doesn’t work lol

·
Registered
2022 SC LIMITED SAND
81 Posts
I’d be interested to see if it actually works! I have pondered it but don’t have the money to waiste rn if it doesn’t work lol
I'm gathering info to on suspension parts of the 2022 Santa fe and the Cruz to see if they correlate. If all is correct and that's the route Hyundai went, I'm definitely making the investment on the kit. I'll update the results.

·
Registered
2022 SC LIMITED SAND
81 Posts
I'm gathering info to on suspension parts of the 2022 Santa fe and the Cruz to see if they correlate. If all is correct and that's the route Hyundai went, I'm definitely making the investment on the kit. I'll update the results.
I got phenomenal news! I contacted truxxx.com in regards to purchasing the kit and getting more info out of them about specifications, they are actually in the works of releasing an official 1.5", 2" and 2.5" kits for the Santa Cruz in about 3 to 4 weeks. :cool:

·
Registered
2022 SC LIMITED SAND
81 Posts
Ordered Truxxx 1.5 #303026, still undecided on wheels and rims, stuck between 17x9.5 +10 with 265/65 and 20x9 +18 265/50, another guy on this forum got 20x9 +15 and it looks phenomenal, but my PTSD kicks in around curbs with the stock 20" as it is! I'm definitely getting the Maxxis RAZR AT 811 either way! 🤤 Check out the vid! I don't speak Mandarin but it self explanatory!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts