Registered
2022 Limited Blue Stone
572 Posts
congrats, the body color keyed door handles must feel smooth
I saw the SEL with hard black plastic door handles, they feel very cheap

·
Registered
476 Posts
"Turbo Hamsters!" Great name. Congratulations on your new ride.

Just curious, did you go through the reservation process? Or, did you just find it on your own? Or, with Chuck's listings?

• Love
Reactions: alisarom

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
"Turbo Hamsters!" Great name. Congratulations on your new ride.

Just curious, did you go through the reservation process? Or, did you just find it on your own? Or, with Chuck's listings?
Thank you! My husband constantly made fun of my old ride 2010 Tucson, said it was not worthy of the "horse power" and that it must be powered by tiny hamsters in a running spinning cage :) now I've got Turbo hamsters, since I'm also keeping the old hamsters at least for a while.

I did set up a reservation rather late, on July 6th. Then, a bit later, the dealership called :)

·
Registered
2022 Limited Blue Stone
572 Posts
Thank you! My husband constantly made fun of my old ride 2010 Tucson, said it was not worthy of the "horse power" and that it must be powered by tiny hamsters in a running spinning cage :) now I've got Turbo hamsters, since I'm also keeping the old hamsters at least for a while.

I did set up a reservation rather late, on July 6th. Then, a bit later, the dealership called :)
interesting, is it exactly what you ordered from your reservation chosen dealer?

also, please do push the hamster to the redline after you complete your first 500 miles and let us know if turbo feels fast

·
Registered
793 Posts
Congrats. Limited with a chrome grille?

Glad to see another ‘Vette owner, got a C7 myself.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Beautiful! :love: I can see a very happy kid inside.

Curious if you went through the "Insider Program" with the $100 reservation deposit and car delivered to your specifications -OR- if you just walked onto the lot and bought that beauty? Thx

1 - 20 of 63 Posts