Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Love this ride and best of all I found a dealer who would sell for MSRP....yes even here in Canada most dealers are trying to make fast cash with ridiculous mark-ups some as much as $5000 over. The only extra I added was the winter package which included the front and rear fitted rubber mats, block heater and mud guards leaving me at 50 grand and change including all tax and fees....that converts to 39 grand and change USF.....overall a fair deal I believe.

I only have a couple pet peeves of things I would have liked:

1) Power Folding Mirrors
2) Puddle lamps under the mirrors and not just the door handles illuminating on approach

Love the 2.5T it has a lot of get up and go :cool:

·
Registered
2022 Sage Grey SC Ultimate
1,131 Posts
Welcome to the Sage Ultimate club!! It's a fabulous set of wheels, isn't it?

I'll add two to your list that have been mentioned before - power rear slider and power passenger seat. Slightly disappointed they're not there. The back window only gets used if my daughter is riding in the back, because there's no way to access it from the front seats.

Enjoy the new ride! If sure am!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I am dying to see the color in person, i'm hoping to see one this weekend in NY. I can't tell if it's actually has a touch of green or not.

·
Registered
2022 SEL AWD * Non-Activity
1,021 Posts
Very nice! It looks like it is "activitying" :cool: sitting still.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I only have a couple pet peeves of things I would have liked:

1) Power Folding Mirrors
2) Puddle lamps under the mirrors and not just the door handles illuminating on approach

Love the 2.5T it has a lot of get up and go :cool:
Wondering about the power folding mirrors and finding something to color match from a Genisis or Kia that would have the motor.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wondering about the power folding mirrors and finding something to color match from a Genisis or Kia that would have the motor.
Actually the more I think about the power folding mirrors I've decided I don't want them lol....I have had 2 MB vehicles a 2015 and a 2017 and in the winter they were always frozen up and would not fold properly till I got into the heated garage.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts