Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

Registered
Congratulations (second time). 馃榿 (y)

1. Can you take a pic (or describe) the available space under the driver and passenger front seats. I keep forgetting to look.

2. Pic of the rear seat storage bin with the foam and jack removed.

That's all for now.. Don't worry, I'll think of more.馃榿

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will say, the tonneau cover does not roll back like all the videos show. It goes about halfway then needs pushed. Pulling it is very tough. Going to have to find the hole for the WD40!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Just a few more pics in operation. The Qi charger (full charge blue light, think charging was amber), dash with Cruise control running, and the sun roof open warning. Lane keeping and steering assist NEED TO DIE! Hopefully they stay off on start up!

Registered
2022 Santa Cruz SEL Premium Hampton Gray
I will say, the tonneau cover does not roll back like all the videos show. It goes about halfway then needs pushed. Pulling it is very tough. Going to have to find the hole for the WD40!
On mine you have to hold on to the strap to keep it from closing with too much force.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Congratulations (second time). 馃榿 (y)

1. Can you take a pic (or describe) the available space under the driver and passenger front seats. I keep forgetting to look.

2. Pic of the rear seat storage bin with the foam and jack removed.

That's all for now.. Don't worry, I'll think of more.馃榿
Driver and passenger seats - at least 6 inches

Registered
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Really sharp looking! May have to change my color. 馃榿

Thanks for the undersea pics. Can't believe I keep forgetting to check.
Love the Hampton Gray - as it got darker out last night, it actually looked bluer. The more pictures of the Sage Gray I see, the more washed out it looks and the happier I got this one.

Registered
Lane keeping and steering assist NEED TO DIE! Hopefully they stay off on start up!
Both can be turned off and will stay off.

These systems only operated IF the camera sees the lane lines and then the icon on the dash should change color to indicate this. Via the vehicles settings you can also set lane keeping to warn only. The quick reference guide has this information.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts