Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey y’all! After I posted on the Reddit forum about getting a Santa Cruz, a writer from Newsweek contacted me for their “30 Day Review”! I will admit that after having it for six months now my answers might have been a little more detailed, but he asked very general questions after 30 days so here are my thoughts at that time! Let me know what you think! Newsweek Article

·
Registered
70 Posts
Well written and balanced article. Glad you were able to share your thoughts. One vehicle every 8 - 10 years. Not me.

During the past 8 years I’ve owned 7. My wife on the overhand purchased a CRV two years ago. Prior to that she owned a Hyundai Santa Fe for 12 years. Had almost 150K on it. The only reason she let it go was because our daughter was in need of a vehicle. She still has it. That Santa Fe is still on the road after 14 yeas and almost 180K miles!

This new SC SLE AWD will be my vehicle. Hopefully it will last me for a number of years.

Gusto!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well written and balanced article. Glad you were able to share your thoughts. One vehicle every 8 - 10 years. Not me.

During the past 8 years I’ve owned 7. My wife on the overhand purchased a CRV two years ago. Prior to that she owned a Hyundai Santa Fe for 12 years. Had almost 150K on it. The only reason she let it go was because our daughter was in need of a vehicle. She still has it. That Santa Fe is still on the road after 14 yeas and almost 180K miles!

This new SC SLE AWD will be my vehicle. Hopefully it will last me for a number of years.

Gusto!
Thanks!! Once I like a car, I drive it until I get itchy 😂 I haven't kept them all that long, but I at least try to go a few years without a car payment when I can. There was nothing wrong at all with my 2013 Hyundai Elantra GT, I was just ready to get an SUV. Then I saw the SC 😍 It was all over for me then!
Enjoy yours!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts