Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Not my thing

Votes: 10 47.6%
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I added some 1" race-red stripes to front side and rear bumper. Also added the 4x4 sticker on rear quarter panel. Loving my Limited Holy Cross. Truly a head turner and it's a joy to let it drive me down the highway. This will have to do until someone creates and sells a N Line ground effects style kit. And yeah the BMW Z4 is mine too. I love very nice cars and trucks.
Automotive parking light Wheel Car Tire Automotive side marker light
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Window

·
Registered
2022 Sage Grey SC Ultimate
1,313 Posts
Not my thing, but who cares? The only opinion that matters is the owners. :)

Not that anyone asked, and feel free to not care what I say, but I think the red would look better if it was a little thinner/more subtle. It's the 4x4 decal that's a big no from me. AWD is not the same as 4x4. But that's just me.

·
Registered
232 Posts
I added some 1" race-red stripes to front side and rear bumper. Also added the 4x4 sticker on rear quarter panel. Loving my Limited Holy Cross. Truly a head turner and it's a joy to let it drive me down the highway. This will have to do until someone creates and sells a N Line ground effects style kit. And yeah the BMW Z4 is mine too. I love very nice cars and trucks. View attachment 4280 View attachment 4281 View attachment 4282
Looks great, and even reminds me of the 2022 VW Jetta GLI.
Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Vehicle Car
Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Vehicle Car

1 - 8 of 8 Posts