Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Santa Cruz LTD AWD Hampton Gray
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks for having me! Here's my Limited AWD that I picked up yesterday. To be fair, I have been the Inventory Director/Salesperson at the same Hyundai dealership for the last 21 years! I ordered a Hampton Gray and a Ice White, and this one came in first (it was my first choice). So happy to read all the positive things that you all have been saying about this new product for Hyundai. Makes my day knowing that all the positive things I've been spouting about it the last few months are the same reasons why you guys are interested as well! Happy Santa Cruising!

·
Registered
376 Posts
Thanks for having me! Here's my Limited AWD that I picked up yesterday. To be fair, I have been the Inventory Director/Salesperson at the same Hyundai dealership for the last 21 years! I ordered a Hampton Gray and a Ice White, and this one came in first (it was my first choice). So happy to read all the positive things that you all have been saying about this new product for Hyundai. Makes my day knowing that all the positive things I've been spouting about it the last few months are the same reasons why you guys are interested as well! Happy Santa Cruising!
Awesome. Congrats!!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Just finished congratulating you in another post.. Figured I'd do it again. 😁(y)

If you are affiliated with a Hyundai dealership AND can provide a safe haven to community members (fair price, no BS), I'm OK with you sharing the name. If you want to keep that name private, I'm ok with that too. 😁 We (buyers) need all the help we can get.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just finished congratulating you in another post.. Figured I'd do it again. 😁(y)

If you are affiliated with a Hyundai dealership AND can provide a safe haven to community members (fair price, no BS), I'm OK with you sharing the name. If you want to keep that name private, I'm ok with that too. 😁 We (buyers) need all the help we can get.
I'm just in love with this car, and would like to help anyway I can. You can delete the name and my post if it isn't good for the forum.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I was implying you might want to add the name of your dealership (if you feel comfortable). We (buyers) are in need of all the help we can get.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I mentioned it in another post, I'm at D'Arcy Hyundai in Joliet, IL. We don't have prep fees or "Dealer Experience Packages". I have a Black/Black SEL Activity AWD on the lot right now. We have two SEL Premium AWD's in Black/Black due in and a Limited AWD in Ice White/Black that are not spoken for yet. The SEL's are due in 08/31, and the Limited 09/22 as of right now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts