Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Santa Cruz SE NA-FWD In Idaho
1,289 Posts
I also like the Mav's looks and Hybrid option but that's where it ends
The SC will do everything the Mav does...and some things better, and you do it in style and with a more mature interior plus you have more safety items included..

Do you want a Mini-me F150 or a Sport Truck based on an SUV ? Personal choice... :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Tire Car Wheel Automotive tail & brake light Land vehicle

Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Couldn't resist parking next to this guy today at the office. Wish I could have hung around to talk to him when he left for the day. It's an XL (base model) with hybrid and parts of the luxury package. He's got the plain Jane wheels and no cruise control. Yet he has the sliding back glass and the rear seat electrical plug. The cover is aftermarket, not OEM, which makes me wonder if he's doing the mods all as aftermarket.

·
Registered
2022 Santa Cruz SE NA-FWD In Idaho
1,289 Posts
View attachment 14946
View attachment 14945

Couldn't resist parking next to this guy today at the office. Wish I could have hung around to talk to him when he left for the day. It's an XL (base model) with hybrid and parts of the luxury package. He's got the plain Jane wheels and no cruise control. Yet he has the sliding back glass and the rear seat electrical plug. The cover is aftermarket, not OEM, which makes me wonder if he's doing the mods all as aftermarket.
The SC looks a lot bigger....GOOD

21 - 24 of 24 Posts