Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Side by side at work. Not sure what year the Toyota is - either 2021 or 2022 - hate that color! You can see the Tacoma isn't much bigger. On the side shot, I'm not pulled up even so it's a little off. The angle I took the picture, the SC looks a little wider but a few inches shorter. The SC bumper is definitely lower. You can really see the difference in the slope of the windshield. SC driver window is also bigger. A friend of mine has a 2019 Tacoma double cab and it's very tight inside.

Mine's better馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ

Cloud Tire Car Wheel Automotive tail & brake light
Cloud Sky Car Vehicle Hood

Registered
That photo of the rear ends is very telling. The SC looks almost large next to that.
BTW...I had a 2012 Tacoma for 3 horrible weeks once. Most uncomfortable driving position I have ever experienced.
Wish I had taken it of an extended test drive...but I was so excitited to find "exactly what I want."
Oh, and the build quality was terrible. On par with my Chevy Colorado.
But live and learn.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That photo of the rear ends is very telling. The SC looks almost large next to that.
BTW...I had a 2012 Tacoma for 3 horrible weeks once. Most uncomfortable driving position I have ever experienced.
Wish I had taken it of an extended test drive...but I was so excitited to find "exactly what I want."
Oh, and the build quality was terrible. On par with my Chevy Colorado.
But live and learn.
I was going to measure the Toyota but i don't know who drives it - I'll try to track them down and see if they mind me running a take measure around it.

Registered
I was going to measure the Toyota but i don't know who drives it - I'll try to track them down and see if they mind me running a take measure around it.
Why exactly do you have to measure the Tacoma though? All of the dimensions are online.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Why exactly do you have to measure the Tacoma though? All of the dimensions are online.
Real world feel is much better than reading the numbers. Plus bed side height, tailgate size, etc are easier to measure than track down

1 - 6 of 6 Posts