Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner

My White Santa Cruz Limited AWD

15K views 20 replies 17 participants last post by  wowthem 
#1 ·
Hi everyone, finally getting around to sharing some photos. I purchased this on Thursday, so I've had a good four days of driving it and I'm really loving it so far.

See less See more
#8 ·
Hi everyone, finally getting around to sharing some photos. I purchased this on Thursday, so I've had a good four days of driving it and I'm really loving it so far.

View attachment 1766
Congrats! The grill in that shot doesn't look quite as dark as I expected. Perhaps its just the camera angle and/or lighting. This is exactly the color and trim I'm looking to get.

#11 ·
#19 ·
looking to purchase the same (White Limited) ...I'm living in the desert ( 108 today) ....how's the AC work? (looks like you're in the SE/Florida ( moss in the trees))
1) what color interior do you have ( black or grey)?
2) does the engine RPM change when the AC is turned on?
3) is the interior cooling fan so loud you have to turn up the radio ( a lot?)
4) how long does it take to cool the interior down (after making a run into the store and the car sits in the parking lot sun)
5) Is the cooling system "smart"....that is, if the system is set for 78 and the interior is 90 ....does the fan automatically go to full speed until the desired temp is reached?
Thanks

#20 ·
looking to purchase the same (White Limited) ...I'm living in the desert ( 108 today) ....how's the AC work? (looks like you're in the SE/Florida ( moss in the trees))
1) what color interior do you have ( black or grey)?
2) does the engine RPM change when the AC is turned on?
3) is the interior cooling fan so loud you have to turn up the radio ( a lot?)
4) how long does it take to cool the interior down (after making a run into the store and the car sits in the parking lot sun)
5) Is the cooling system "smart"....that is, if the system is set for 78 and the interior is 90 ....does the fan automatically go to full speed until the desired temp is reached?
Thanks
I pick up my White Limited (gray/orange interior) next week -- if no one responds by then, I will. I am in NW Florida.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.