Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah man that looks sweet! Is that a matte black or dark gray? Looks good on the black. Did you plasti dip the emblem and grill?
Yes! I wanted stealth so he recommended “Dark Charcoal Metallic” and it’s really nice but when the light hits it it’s still dark but the metalllic makes it shine. And yea I plasti dipped them.

·
Registered
2022 Santa Cruz, Limited, Phantom Black
58 Posts
I ordered yellow for my tailgate letters, for my phantom black SC, hope it matches my 3M sunflower yellow rally stripes I just received....
(yes, i have the old GM SS/S10 Xtreme rally stripe fetish, lol.)

·
Registered
2022 Santa Cruz, Limited, Phantom Black
58 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Santa Cruz SEL Premium Hampton Gray
421 Posts
Oh wow the blue is basically Carolina Panthers blue...this is more expensive than the eBay thread but I may have to cave because of the color...
Huge Panthers fan here. It's Christmas and I feel no ill will against anyone but don't feel bad saying #FireCoachRhule.

I mean WTH, he's totally out of his league and has already made $14M to totally drive this franchise into the ground. It's embarrassing.

·
Registered
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz SE AWD Stone Blue
49 Posts
Huge Panthers fan here. It's Christmas and I feel no ill will against anyone but don't feel bad saying #FireCoachRhule.

I mean WTH, he's totally out of his league and has already made $14M to totally drive this franchise into the ground. It's embarrassing.
Yeah I have been patient because you need to give coaches time but Rhule is definitely in over his head and the decision to exercise Darnolds option in the off-season was mind boggling...wish Horn was Slater but that is hindsight. We need 3-4 new offensive linemen to start next year doesn't matter who is under center. Huge set back this year in the rebuild and the Robby signing stings a lot. Defense seems to be a couple players away from being very very good but that doesn't matter if they can't score points. #KeepPounding

Oh right Santa Cruz forum...uhh...wonder how that Panthers blue will look on Stone Blue?

·
Registered
2022 Santa Cruz SEL Premium Hampton Gray
421 Posts
\
Yeah I have been patient because you need to give coaches time but Rhule is definitely in over his head and the decision to exercise Darnolds option in the off-season was mind boggling...wish Horn was Slater but that is hindsight. We need 3-4 new offensive linemen to start next year doesn't matter who is under center. Huge set back this year in the rebuild and the Robby signing stings a lot. Defense seems to be a couple players away from being very very good but that doesn't matter if they can't score points. #KeepPounding

Oh right Santa Cruz forum...uhh...wonder how that Panthers blue will look on Stone Blue?
Yeah right...last word on the Panthers. Let's hope billionaire Tepper gets it right and cuts his losses.

Yes it is a Santa Cruz forum and it's a winner all around. I initially reserved a stone blue...also a big UNC fan but too many photos showed it a much lighter color. WTH, it's just a color but the more I see it the more I like it. I ended up upgrading from SEL/Activity to SEL Premium in Hampton Gray. I knew what I was getting and it's exceeded my expectations. My only 'possible' regret is I didn't get it in Stone Blue. That said I love the color shifting Hampton Gray. I love the utility combined with the comfort and performance. There's no other truck on the road that can match it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts