Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just purchased our Santa Cruz SEL AWD on December 30, 2021. The premium would've been nice but we didn't wanna spend the extra money for features we didn't feel like we absolutely needed. I've already tinted the front 2 windows and windshield strip as well as replaced the halogen headlight bulbs with LEDs that I saw on one of the threads here. I also installed a roll up tonneau cover today and am currently awaiting shipment on the rubber mat for the bed from Hyundai as well as the front and rear floormats from weathertech. The dealer will be installing our towing hitch/wiring once they receive the parts and schedule the appointment. Already seen a lot of useful information on the forum which made me want to join. Next on the list of improvements will be step bars when I can decide exactly which style I want to go with, a small lift kit once one is available, and eventually more aggressive tire and wheel package.
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Tire Wheel Automotive tail & brake light Car Vehicle

·
Registered
‘22 Santa Cruz Limited Sage Gray
6 Posts
Just purchased our Santa Cruz SEL AWD on December 30, 2021. The premium would've been nice but we didn't wanna spend the extra money for features we didn't feel like we absolutely needed. I've already tinted the front 2 windows and windshield strip as well as replaced the halogen headlight bulbs with LEDs that I saw on one of the threads here. I also installed a roll up tonneau cover today and am currently awaiting shipment on the rubber mat for the bed from Hyundai as well as the front and rear floormats from weathertech. The dealer will be installing our towing hitch/wiring once they receive the parts and schedule the appointment. Already seen a lot of useful information on the forum which made me want to join. Next on the list of improvements will be step bars when I can decide exactly which style I want to go with, a small lift kit once one is available, and eventually more aggressive tire and wheel package. View attachment 5467
View attachment 5468
Welcome! Good looking SC.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Just purchased our Santa Cruz SEL AWD on December 30, 2021. The premium would've been nice but we didn't wanna spend the extra money for features we didn't feel like we absolutely needed. I've already tinted the front 2 windows and windshield strip as well as replaced the halogen headlight bulbs with LEDs that I saw on one of the threads here. I also installed a roll up tonneau cover today and am currently awaiting shipment on the rubber mat for the bed from Hyundai as well as the front and rear floormats from weathertech. The dealer will be installing our towing hitch/wiring once they receive the parts and schedule the appointment. Already seen a lot of useful information on the forum which made me want to join. Next on the list of improvements will be step bars when I can decide exactly which style I want to go with, a small lift kit once one is available, and eventually more aggressive tire and wheel package. View attachment 5467
View attachment 5468
What tonneau cover did you go with? Looks slick!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Nice! Black is a nice color but oh so hard to keep clean. Should put some wax on those wheels when you get the chance. Will shine them up and offer a little protection against brake dust.
Is there a type of wax you recommend? I've never thought to do this!....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts