Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all!

So glad to have finally found a forum for this exceptional vehicle concept that keeps me up at night :eek:

Being a college kid and fiscally responsible, I've been researching high and low for the "perfect" car upon graduation. Once I put down the money for a new or gently used vehicle, I want it to fit EVERY need.

My list consisted of seating for 4-5 passengers, cargo space, AWD/4WD capability, MPG above 26 highway, and ability to haul 2500-5000 lbs. As many of you probably know from doing similar searches, that left we with **** near nothing! However, one lucky google search led me to an article about soon to be released vehicles worth waiting for, and I stumbled upon this beauty.

I've been head over heels for this vehicle since I've learned about it and I'm so ready to gush about how great it will be once it's made with you guys and gals!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Awesome that you're so enthusiastic and you found out about the Santa Cruz just in time! Or almost just in time. We're supposed to get the final decision next month and November is almost here!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome to the club!

Exactly what vehicles have you owned in the past?
Well let's see, my first car was my mom's 2001 Chrysler town and country limited, and I loved that thing! Carted me and my friends everywhere through high school. Now, I'm driving my late grandpa's 2000 Chevy Impala base model. Yourself?

·
Registered
728 Posts
Those were awesome, a friend of mine had one, and another had a Caravan, seeing the difference between the two was a real eye opener.

Apparently they're readying a next generation model now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts