Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve had the new Santa Cruz White Limited for about a week now. I put on 800 miles on a trip from Pittsburgh to DC.
Impressions: Ride was superb! I loved the power from the turbo. Handling - A minus. It didn’t like twistys in the mountains of PA. Very Quiet Ride! A+. Adaptive Cruz worked well. Entertainment system has a learning curve. Read the manual. Last- went to a car wash today and had puddling in the bed toward the rear. Also water in the front of the bed. Not good! Overall - I love this “make believe truck”.
JG

·
Registered
41 Posts
I’ve had the new Santa Cruz White Limited for about a week now. I put on 800 miles on a trip from Pittsburgh to DC.
Impressions: Ride was superb! I loved the power from the turbo. Handling - A minus. It didn’t like twistys in the mountains of PA. Very Quiet Ride! A+. Adaptive Cruz worked well. Entertainment system has a learning curve. Read the manual. Last- went to a car wash today and had puddling in the bed toward the rear. Also water in the front of the bed. Not good! Overall - I love this “make believe truck”.
JG
The tonneau is not nearly as good as keeping water out as an aftermarket one

·
Registered
382 Posts
JG
Good info, thanks! I have a White Limited, as well. Super fun, and I'm happy so far in the first 600 miles. I've gone through the car wash and had the bed remain bone dry in my case -- good to know that clearly the car wash configuration, etc. makes a difference with keeping things dry (or not)!

Wheel Tire Plant Car Vehicle

·
Registered
122 Posts
Good info, thanks! I have a White Limited, as well. Super fun, and I'm happy so far in the first 600 miles. I've gone through the car wash and had the bed remain bone dry in my case -- good to know that clearly the car wash configuration, etc. makes a difference with keeping things dry (or not)!

View attachment 3153
Interesting that your fuel filler door is on the right side of your Santa Cruz, mine is on the left side. :oops: Is it the "Euro" model right side drive? :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
382 Posts
Interesting that your fuel filler door is on the right side of your Santa Cruz, mine is on the left side. :oops: Is it the "Euro" model right side drive? :ROFLMAO:
Hahahahaha - Texas Edition - have to do everything different! ;-) I had to mirror the picture so it was the same orientation as something else I was working on. Busted!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.