Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anything I should know about it? I waited since the 2015 concept for this vehicle to come out and luckily sourced one out locally and didn’t have to pay a mark up as many dealerships are taking advantage of!

·
Registered
2022 SEL AWD * Non-Activity - SoCal
1,689 Posts
Anything I should know about it? I waited since the 2015 concept for this vehicle to come out and luckily sourced one out locally and didn’t have to pay a mark up as many dealerships are taking advantage of!
You and me both. Was hoping they'd have this one out back in the 2018ish timeframe after teasing us with that prototype, but noooo... Almost bought a new car last summer during the COVID sales, but the dealer pulled a fast one on me. Sure glad he did, because the SC has arrived and I be cruz'n into the sunset now.

Welcome!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Congrats! Same I couldn't wait for this truck since the auto show. I was also close to buying a colorado until hyundai did the final reveal this year. At which point I was still considering buy a fully load colorado zr2 dusk edition. But even fully loaded it didn't compare to the SC limited and that's why I waited. 10k less with tons of more features...it was a no brainer. Again congrats!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.