Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Hey, @Daedalus, welcome aboard!

As you get familiar with it, let us know how you think it compares to the Tucsan.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
So today I traded in my 2017 Tucson limited for. a 22 Santa Cruz Limited in Blue Stone.
This will be my 4th Hyundai over the years, I really hope I am as happy with this one as I was with my Tucson.
Congratulation, welcome… I’m considering the Tucson Plug-in when it becomes available, as an addition to the SC I ordered…

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey, @Daedalus, welcome aboard!

As you get familiar with it, let us know how you think it compares to the Tucsan.
I am loving it, The 1.6Turbo in my generation of Tucson was peppy but I had to look at the wife and say sorry this thing could get me in trouble with CHP.

Congratulation, welcome… I’m considering the Tucson Plug-in when it becomes available, as an addition to the SC I ordered…
A Plug-in would be cool but I am really waiting for Hydrogen power plants to make a bigger mark on the industry.

Congrats! I too have a blue stone limited. I really enjoy it. Replaced a full sized truck, this is plenty of truck for an old retired guy like me.
Ohhh I would love a full-size truck. But I do not need it as there is not a lot of call for IT guys needing a 6-foot bed and 3/4ton capacity. Plus the towing capacity is exactly where I need it If I want to throw the Harley on a trailer and take it out with me if we drive to see the in-laws in the mid-west and the south.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I am loving it, The 1.6Turbo in my generation of Tucson was peppy but I had to look at the wife and say sorry this thing could get me in trouble with CHP.

A Plug-in would be cool but I am really waiting for Hydrogen power plants to make a bigger mark on the industry.

Ohhh I would love a full-size truck. But I do not need it as there is not a lot of call for IT guys needing a 6-foot bed and 3/4ton capacity. Plus the towing capacity is exactly where I need it If I want to throw the Harley on a trailer and take it out with me if we drive to see the in-laws in the mid-west and the south.
I had full sized pickups for 40+ years. I really didn’t have a need for one for at least the last 20. The SC is enough of a truck for what I do these days, plus I’ve added a vehicle with tons of safety features and creature comforts that I never had in a truck before. SWMBO likes it way more than any of my other trucks!

·
Registered
2022 SEL AWD * Non-Activity - SoCal
1,689 Posts
Awesome to see a 4 time Hyundai owner jumping into a SC. You must be happy with Hyundai so far. Welcome to the Blue Stone band of cruz'ers!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.