Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Hmmm. That's got me tempted. Those are nice looking, but I don't get why the matte black is so much more than the others.

I ordered some from eBay (slbdecals2014 seller) and never got the S to work- it dimensionally was off just a bit and didn't fit well in the flat part, plus the material was so thin that it was difficult to manipulate, it wasn't like a Cricut vinyl piece that has the removable cover to keep it stiff. As a bonus though if you leave negative feedback the seller is really insulting and it's funny.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmmm. That's got me tempted. Those are nice looking, but I don't get why the matte black is so much more than the others.

I ordered some from eBay (slbdecals2014 seller) and never got the S to work- it dimensionally was off just a bit and didn't fit well in the flat part, plus the material was so thin that it was difficult to manipulate, it wasn't like a Cricut vinyl piece that has the removable cover to keep it stiff. As a bonus though if you leave negative feedback the seller is really insulting and it's funny.
My guess is supply and demand. most people will order the matte black. I went ahead and ordered the carbon fiber ones, hopefully they look good

·
Registered
SEL w/ ‘Activity Pkg’ in Sage
35 Posts
I just ordered the red/black carbon from the Etsy dealer.
thanks for the head’s up!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts