Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Santa Cruz Ultimate
943 Posts
Mention my name since I just told them I was going to post... Offering a discount to forum members. Website not up yet for direct purchase. Tim O'Leary
I ordered three items, got a 20% discount for bundling them, then he said if I was to place an order he'd give a 10% discount to a fellow Canadian (birth cert says born in the UK - I guess I'm one of those pompous Brits that drinks tea in an odd way), and I also dropped your name, as a referral, and he dropped the tax too. So Thanks for the referral.

He mentioned optimized pricing commencing Nov 1st and sent the attached price list CAD price is +/-25% on top, plus tx

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I ordered three items, got a 20% discount for bundling them, then he said if I was to place an order he'd give a 10% discount to a fellow Canadian (birth cert says born in the UK - I guess I'm one of those pompous Brits that drinks tea in an odd way), and I also dropped your name, as a referral, and he dropped the tax too. So Thanks for the referral.

He mentioned optimized pricing commencing Nov 1st and sent the attached price list CAD price is +/-25% on top, plus tx
Good for you, every little bit helps. I kniw they were pricey but the ease of application and product quality make it worth it.
Please post pics when everything is installed.

·
Registered
Santa Cruz Ultimate
943 Posts
Good for you, every little bit helps. I kniw they were pricey but the ease of application and product quality make it worth it.
Please post pics when everything is installed.
May take a while for pics, Truck is still in bammy, could still be in the coil roll, one piece at a time! accessories first, truck(let) later.

·
Registered
2022 Santa Cruz SEL AWD Black Beauty
352 Posts
I'm likely going to go for the hood deflector with the chrome lettering and chrome letters in the tailgate stamping - I too sent an enquiry email. Though I think I'd prefer a chrome look deflector.
Make sure you post a picture of the tailgate. The chrome might look real sweet on my black beauty!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Make sure you post a picture of the tailgate. The chrome might look real sweet on my black beauty!
Trying to de-chrome my black SC, but interested in seeing how it looks. I'm thinking of color options like graphite/steel gray, white or red. I really just don't want to spend upwards of $200 for tailgate lettering.

·
Banned
7 Posts
Trying to de-chrome my black SC, but interested in seeing how it looks. I'm thinking of color options like graphite/steel gray, white or red. I really just don't want to spend upwards of $200 for tailgate lettering.
Come to think of it, I think they told me they have a package for only 219$ for the hood logo and tailgate.

You can get more with that 200$ than just tailgate letters.😅

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.