Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, I was looking for some tailgate letters and hood deflector and purchased this from a Canadian Company called www.Luxwoodtrim.com. I saw someone post about them in another forum. I contacted the company and President responded. Ended up getting both. I paid $350 for both, free shipping , no tax. All raised rubber, great adheasive. Very happy with the final outcome on my Hampton Gray Santa Cruz. Received items with in 4 day of ordering.
Car Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive parking light Grille
Automotive parking light Car Land vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle registration plate
Vehicle Car Automotive lighting Automotive design Hood
Car Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive design Motor vehicle

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
wow looks good, I also dealt with them.
I love my orange letters.
Thanks for sharing.
Orange ain't for everyone, but I love 'em!
Easy to apply? Are there do-overs if you get it off-center or anything?

Reactions: _metafizik

·
Registered
276 Posts
Once the generics start hitting ebay, the prices will drop. I've seen Tacoma and Chevrolet raised letter emblems for under $20 and vinyl decal sticker inserts for $10. I just cannot stomach nearly $200 for nine letters.

·
Banned
7 Posts
So there are already people selling decals for the Maverick on ebay! And just $23. Why the delay in these guys making them for the Santa Cruz?

FITS 2022 Ford Maverick Tailgate Indent Decals --- MANY COLORS TO CHOOSE FROM | eBay
I can see the difference in quality... sure it's cheaper but will it be resistant?
How is the installation process?
The shipping delay is really long in my opinion but it's ebay...🤷🏻‍♂️
Maybe someone can give us a feedback on them.🙂

·
Registered
276 Posts
I can see the difference in quality... sure it's cheaper but will it be resistant?
For sure. The ones on ebay for the Maverick are decal stickers. There will undoubtedly be a difference in both installation and in the quality and potential durability of the product.

Are the Luxwood ones decal stickers or raised emblems? I'm having a hard time telling for sure.

·
Registered
Santa Cruz Ultimate
943 Posts
For sure. The ones on ebay for the Maverick are decal stickers. There will undoubtedly be a difference in both installation and in the quality and potential durability of the product.

Are the Luxwood ones decal stickers or raised emblems? I'm having a hard time telling for sure.
[/QUOTE
Yes they are raised and chamfer edged - 3d style
(Edited so Thumb nails will expand) - note the Z in Cruz is a reverse Hyundai Logo
Table Hood Rectangle Eyewear Sunglasses
Hood Automotive tire Automotive design Bumper Trunk

·
Registered
16 Posts
The shipping delay is really long in my opinion but it's ebay...🤷🏻‍♂️
Maybe someone can give us a feedback on them.🙂
I had raised letters on my other vehicles and I always lost a letter b/c the dirt can get behind the raised letters and I power sprayed them back off.. I stick with decals. Easy to wash and no dirt around them.
I saw that seller some were mentioning now has a listing. Loads of colors.
FITS 2022 Santa Cruz Tailgate Indent Decals | eBay Ordering Reflective Black when I get home tonight.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts