Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome and congratulation. I traded in my 2019 Veloster Turbo for the SC… I’m getting too old, bending down to get in was becoming painful… lol
hahaha!I can see that! My N wasn’t the easiest thing to get into! For me I just wanted to be able to do some camping with my son and tow a pop up camper…. And I wanted to stay KDM so was perfect!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Well I traded in my 2019 Veloster N (will reallllly reallllly reallllly miss that car) for a 2022 Santa Cruz SEL Premium in Blue Stone. I’m in the Tallahassee, FL area if anyone wants to reach out!
Congrats! You will love your Santa Cruz. I had the first Gen Veloster and the first Gen Turbo Veloster. Loved those cars. Both were blue. I didnt opt for the last body style of Veloster because you couldnt get a sunroof on the N, the only one you could get in blue wawa. I have thing for blue cars lol. I bought my Blue limited Santa Cruz and am enjoying this vehicle. Fun to drive in sport mode. Enjoy yours.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Not in FL, but congrats on your new Santa Cruz. I used to have a Turbo Veloster it was fun but i enjoy driving my Limited Santa Cruz in Stone blue more. I do not doubt you will enjoy your new SAV. (SPORT adventure vehicle) I like my more attractive "Tucson with a bed and the Santa Fe engine". Truly a fun to drive vehicle. And it gets as much attention from gawkers as a Veloster.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts