Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there, 44M living outside of Atlanta. I had a Tacoma and loved the capability of the truck when I needed a truck. This is the reason I would love this vehicle, to still be able to get car like fuel efficiency but some of the truck capabilities I would like to have from time to time. A full size pick-up is too big and certainly do not need all the capabilities it has.

I wish Hyundai would post some recent news about when this will be in the showrooms.

I currently have a 2013 Chevy Cruze Eco and would definitely look at trading in on this.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Welcome!

We don't know when the vehicle will be in showrooms quite yet, because although there is overwhelming support for this vehicle going to production, it is still just a concept at this point. Hyundai hasn't made official confirmation of the vehicle to this point, so join the rest of us in impatiently waiting! :)

Right there with you on a full or even the 'mid' size trucks being too big. I don't mind the capability they have, it's just the size and the pricetag is too great for me. If they could just cram it into a small package (like the Santa Cruz) they'd have a guaranteed buyer in you and me it sounds like!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hey there, 44M living outside of Atlanta. I had a Tacoma and loved the capability of the truck when I needed a truck. This is the reason I would love this vehicle, to still be able to get car like fuel efficiency but some of the truck capabilities I would like to have from time to time. A full size pick-up is too big and certainly do not need all the capabilities it has.

I wish Hyundai would post some recent news about when this will be in the showrooms.

I currently have a 2013 Chevy Cruze Eco and would definitely look at trading in on this.
welcome to the show!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
385 Posts
Welcome!

I would think we will hear something somewhat soon. It is definitely going to be put into production. Adn Iw ould think that it will be in dealerships by 2017 so a production model should be in the cards for next year.

Glad to have you here.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Welcome!

I would think we will hear something somewhat soon. It is definitely going to be put into production. Adn Iw ould think that it will be in dealerships by 2017 so a production model should be in the cards for next year.

Glad to have you here.
usually we see the production model at least within a year of it coming to market so the earliest possible time to see it is coming soon.... exciting times!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the welcomes guys. I guess I'll just be patient and see what news comes of this making it into a showroom to go and look at up close.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Welcome!

We don't know when the vehicle will be in showrooms quite yet, because although there is overwhelming support for this vehicle going to production, it is still just a concept at this point. Hyundai hasn't made official confirmation of the vehicle to this point, so join the rest of us in impatiently waiting! :)

Right there with you on a full or even the 'mid' size trucks being too big. I don't mind the capability they have, it's just the size and the pricetag is too great for me. If they could just cram it into a small package (like the Santa Cruz) they'd have a guaranteed buyer in you and me it sounds like!
JM in Wisconsin.. 1st time on the forum...I own a small business that requires us to have a minimum of 6 service vehicles..in my perfect world it would be a smaller pickup, AWD, and a diesel for improved fuel economy. My current fleet of service vehicles are ready for replacement .. if this vehicle were available i'd order at least 6 of them.. this is fits the bill for what we do..
JM

·
Registered
728 Posts
JM in Wisconsin.. 1st time on the forum...I own a small business that requires us to have a minimum of 6 service vehicles..in my perfect world it would be a smaller pickup, AWD, and a diesel for improved fuel economy. My current fleet of service vehicles are ready for replacement .. if this vehicle were available i'd order at least 6 of them.. this is fits the bill for what we do..
JM
Welcome!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts