Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have the part number for the tonneau cover?

We bought the last Santa Cruz on the lot, an SE, salesman said they don't have the tonneau or any accessories available yet. I'd like to check online for it.

Cheers in advance.

·
Registered
2022 Limited Blue Stone
572 Posts
It's definitely not available as accessory anytime soon.
If I were you, I'd checkout the parts department of Hyundai dealership, tell them you'll need to buy the entire tonneau cover assembly and supporting hardwares because you drove through Hurricane Ida and a tree fell on it.
As part of the vehicle, Hyundai should stock those for repairs for the trims that come standard with the tonneau cover.

I'm not sure if Hyundai checks, but I know that for Toyota ordering something like a TRD Pro shocks requires the provision of a valid VIN that actually equip those parts.
And luckily we have big enough database of VIN for your choosing :cool:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmm, guess that's worth thinking of. Dealer made it sound like no spares were available yet.

·
Registered
2022 Limited Blue Stone
572 Posts
Hmm, guess that's worth thinking of. Dealer made it sound like no spares were available yet.
There is definitely an OEM number for the tonneau cover assembly if parts guys look up and zoom in on the correct diagram, they might not be lying if those parts are in short supply.
Last year I was trying to buy some OEM black wheels from Toyota and the dealer parts guy told me there's an internal stop sale memo on those wheels and he wouldn't be able to order them at all as Toyota was trying to prioritize those wheels for production vehicles.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So does the partshyundai site just chime in whenever someone posts a part number?

It's telling me that part number is the

1 - 8 of 8 Posts