Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does Hyundai offer anything similar to Subaru when it comes to official OEM parts and assembly?

Here's an example for 2022 Outback Touring non-turbo.
2022 Subaru Outback Parts: Body | Subaru Parts Online

I found these, but they don't seem very "official". They also do not list 2022 model years or Santa Cruz.

Anyone have any insight?

·
Registered
2022 Limited Blue Stone
572 Posts
these are all individual dealerships pretending to be the official Hyundai
The parts they sell I think are legit and they always beat local dealership walk-in price

as with the SC parts, what I did was just buy small quantity locally and record the correct parts number and then order online with the exact OEM parts number

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Anyone by chance know if this site might list the parts? Exploded assembly diagram with part numbers is really what I'm looking. Surely they exist somewhere because they manufacture from CAD drawing.

I might just pay the $40. 🤷‍♂️

·
Registered
2022 Limited Blue Stone
572 Posts
Anyone by chance know if this site might list the parts? Exploded assembly diagram with part numbers is really what I'm looking. Surely they exist somewhere because they manufacture from CAD drawing.

I might just pay the $40. 🤷‍♂️
This site as far as I can tell doesn't list parts number, all you can get is the repair manual, TSBs etc

·
Registered
51 Posts
Does Hyundai offer anything similar to Subaru when it comes to official OEM parts and assembly?

Here's an example for 2022 Outback Touring non-turbo.
2022 Subaru Outback Parts: Body | Subaru Parts Online

I found these, but they don't seem very "official". They also do not list 2022 model years or Santa Cruz.

Anyone have any insight?
None of the sites list the Santa Cruz as a choice option.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts