Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Santa Cruz Limited
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if its Hyundai sponsoring the discount or just my dealer for their customers, but I saw my dealer is selling the OEM Tow Hitch for $387. Their online store does mention availability, so I have a email into their concierge service to find out. I also noticed they are selling the OEM cross bar kit for $290. I know the cross bar kit is the older Thule Aeroblade which is now replaced by the Thule EVO priced at around $700. The tow harness is $115 for the 4 pin.

·
Registered
Phantom Black Limited
107 Posts
Not sure if its Hyundai sponsoring the discount or just my dealer for their customers, but I saw my dealer is selling the OEM Tow Hitch for $387. Their online store does mention availability, so I have a email into their concierge service to find out. I also noticed they are selling the OEM cross bar kit for $290. I know the cross bar kit is the older Thule Aeroblade which is now replaced by the Thule EVO priced at around $700. The tow harness is $115 for the 4 pin.
Have you found the Q concierge responsive? I got an email for 20% off from them, how did you get 26%?

·
Registered
Santa Cruz Limited
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have you found the Q concierge responsive? I got an email for 20% off from them, how did you get 26%?
I used the link they sent me to buy online. The Santa Cruz isn't listed in the catalog, but you can find the part numbers online. Heres a direct link to the hitch I purchased and should be arriving next week. They charge a shipping fee to mail it to you, but I opted to have it delivered to the dealership as they will be installing it for me. They took 2 days to contact me and let me know it wasn't in stock and ask for authorization to order it. They said it will take 4 business days to arrive so for me that Monday. When it arrives I'll have to contact the service department to see when they can install it. I didn't order the 4pin harness, but it's also 26% off MSRP. I'm holding out for the 7pin which can also support 4pin.

It's possible that the link might work for anyone if others want to try it.

·
Registered
Phantom Black Limited
107 Posts
I used the link they sent me to buy online. The Santa Cruz isn't listed in the catalog, but you can find the part numbers online. Heres a direct link to the hitch I purchased and should be arriving next week. They charge a shipping fee to mail it to you, but I opted to have it delivered to the dealership as they will be installing it for me. They took 2 days to contact me and let me know it wasn't in stock and ask for authorization to order it. They said it will take 4 business days to arrive so for me that Monday. When it arrives I'll have to contact the service department to see when they can install it. I didn't order the 4pin harness, but it's also 26% off MSRP. I'm holding out for the 7pin which can also support 4pin.

It's possible that the link might work for anyone if others want to try it.
Thats hilarious, i was shopping Braman's accessories department, and its full price, not their parts department!

Attachments

·
Registered
Santa Cruz Limited
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thats hilarious, i was shopping Braman's accessories department, and its full price, not their parts department!
I went back and looked at the email they sent me. Indeed it does say the Q Concierge is 20%. I don't remember who sent me the link, but if you use it you'll get the 26% off. I purchased the tow hitch and my card was charged the discounted price. I guess I better make up my mind tonight on the roof cross bars incase the discount changes back to 20% LOL

·
Registered
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz SE AWD Stone Blue
40 Posts
The 387 should be a Curt hitch (aftermarket option from their website) the OEM is still 549. If you can indeed get OEM for that price then instant scoop it.

Edit: 499 now when you click on OEM...weird. that link from earlier in the thread looks active I would just want confirmation it is OEM, if so that's a good deal!

·
Registered
Santa Cruz Limited
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The 387 should be a Curt hitch (aftermarket option from their website) the OEM is still 549. If you can indeed get OEM for that price then instant scoop it.

Edit: 499 now when you click on OEM...weird. that link from earlier in the thread looks active I would just want confirmation it is OEM, if so that's a good deal!
The link I shared above and present here again is to my local dealership's online parts ordering site. All parts are OEM. If you order through this page there is a 26% off MSRP bring the price down to $387. The delivery time is about 4 business days according to the rep confirmed the order. Pretty sure the dealer is still making money on the part :D

·
Registered
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz SE AWD Stone Blue
40 Posts
The link I shared above and present here again is to my local dealership's online parts ordering site. All parts are OEM. If you order through this page there is a 26% off MSRP bring the price down to $387. The delivery time is about 4 business days according to the rep confirmed the order. Pretty sure the dealer is still making money on the part :D

That's wild...too bad I already got mine, literally arrived today via UPS in the most beat up box I've ever seen. Hope it is alright when I open it. If there is anything wrong I'll look into returning and using your link.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I bought these at $175 on Amazon. It is the same style as Hyundai OEM crossbar.

·
Registered
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz AWD SEL with adventure package
9 Posts
Hyundai wants to charge me over $1200 for the trailer hitch and 4 pin wiring harness install.

·
Registered
2022 Ultimate, Sage Grey, Dark Green two-tone leather
122 Posts
Our dealer prices in Canada include installation $657.95 for hitch and $226.95 for harness

·
Registered
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz AWD SEL with adventure package
9 Posts
Our dealer prices in Canada include installation $657.95
Wow, that is way cheaper than the dealerships here in Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky.

Luckily Uhaul will install the hitch, 4 pin, 7 pin adapter, and a trailer brake for significantly less than what Hyundai charges for the just the hitch and 4 pin harness.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Our dealer prices in Canada include installation $657.95 for hitch and $226.95 for harness
The install price for the Harness is a joke; the part is plug and play. I made the mistake of getting the original 4 pin harness ($80) and then later found that the Kia Telluride 7 pin harness fits ($150; but only from online parts department). I removed the 4 pin and installed the 7 pin in under an hour.

Electrical for 2021 Kia Telluride | Kia Parts Network

1 - 18 of 18 Posts