Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Sage Grey SC Ultimate
1,313 Posts
The Bluelink website will give you an oil monitor with date/distance info. At least it does in Canada. I know the US version is a bit different than ours though.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
I really like how my Cadillac reminds me to change the oil. Is there an oil life monitor on the SEL Premium?
There’s a setting where you can enter the intervals for KM/Miles and duration. Also a reset when oil change is done. You can set the. Notification as well. Mines set to 500km. can be done with your information screen.
Your dealer should have set this as part of their pre-delivery inspection.

·
Registered
2022 Santa Cruz Limited
94 Posts
I spent about 30 min on the phone with the Bluelink people last night about my vehicle status showing the incorrect millage. it shows that I have 3425 miles and I only have 2045 mile. It says I have 4075 miles before I need to change the oil. After 30 min I decide that the person on the other end of the call had gone through all of the steps he had available on his computer screen and I was just wasting my time talking to him. I will just keep track myself.

·
Registered
513 Posts
I spent about 30 min on the phone with the Bluelink people last night about my vehicle status showing the incorrect millage. it shows that I have 3425 miles and I only have 2045 mile. It says I have 4075 miles before I need to change the oil. After 30 min I decide that the person on the other end of the call had gone through all of the steps he had available on his computer screen and I was just wasting my time talking to him. I will just keep track myself.
I would check to see if it's reporting kilometers and not miles - even though it says miles. 3425 KM is roughly 2128 miles. So not exact, but maybe?

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Set the miles or months (never understood months) and it'll pop up on your screen when it's ready
The months thing was new to me as well - but it turns out oil ages over time so even if its just sitting in your engine doing "nothing" it needs to be changed. Does it really matter? Does oil actually go bad over time? I doubt it... but your warranty is based on following the manual so you should do it.

My Corvette has a OLM and even if the car doesn't move an inch the message to change the oil comes up after 365 days.

·
Registered
Limited
301 Posts
My BlueLink had the correct miles for a while. I had it at the dealership twice for the recall on the tonneau handle. So they reported the mileage as well. After that, I noticed my mileage was off as well. From the app, I clicked on view vehicle health. It then went to the bluelink website. There I noticed it showed estimated mileage. So I guess it just goes off of what they think it should have. Forget actual mileage. haha

·
Registered
71 Posts
I would check to see if it's reporting kilometers and not miles - even though it says miles. 3425 KM is roughly 2128 miles. So not exact, but maybe?
Both of my cars on My Hyundai are reporting kilometers instead of miles, even though it says miles - they calculate out to EXACTLY to the corresponding km, so I'm sure of it. It showed the same on my monthly health report email, which on my Ioniq had been correct for months until 11/7 when it suddenly flipped to km's. I have reported this to Hyundai via phone, (my email was completely misunderstood) which stated the ticket should be resolved in 3-5 days

1 - 11 of 11 Posts