Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I travel alot and use WAZE for directions.

I have fiddled with the settings and can't seem to get a split screen for my radio (mostly SiriusXM) and WAZE. Even if I want to go to my radio/satellite settings, I'm not sure how to toggle through them. Then, occasionally, the screen just goes dark.

Also, have set many channels as favorites and can't seem to overwrite the XM previews channel and the radio ID.

My other car.. an Acura RDX seemed to have better setup and split screen. This doesn't seem to have it as far as I can tell.

You'd think in this day and age everything should be plug and play. Hyundai doesn't seem to go by that.

Also, everytime I stop, it seems I have to restart WAZE and Android Audio. Does it work this way for everyone else? Is there any setting to keep things going when I take a break from driving?

·
Registered
Limited
314 Posts
With Waze you can have a split screen with Pandora, music app, etc. It is limited to what you can have a split screen with.

With Waze running you can hit the "Mode" button on the steering wheel and it will switch to the radio, Sirius, and other audio sources. It won't show on the split-screen. But at least you can have Waze displayed and listen to other audio sources.

See if the Sirius preview station is saved as a favorite.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts