Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 11 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Currently drive a Hyundai Santa Cruz Limited
43 Posts
I have tried calling them three times in the last two weeks. All I get is a recording saying leave my number, my call is important to them, but never a return call. I then tried emailing them four times,again never receiving an answer. Anybody else having this problem?

·
Registered
119 Posts
I have tried calling them three times in the last two weeks. All I get is a recording saying leave my number, my call is important to them, but never a return call. I then tried emailing them four times,again never receiving an answer. Anybody else having this problem?
Same response, called, left messages and emailed, nothing and have never received anything from them, not ever an email when I signed up, still waiting for I.D. number. Local dealer called me to tell me they have my "reservation", working on a deal right now. Dealership MSRP + $399 service fee + $2,500 protection plan. Me MSRP. So we are about $2,900 apart. I'll give them their $399 service fee B.S., but the $2,500 plan needs to go away.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The site had been working for me up until 8/17 now it just shows and error occurred. I have emailed and called concierge services several times as well without response. The only way I finally got through is I got frustrated enough when the system gave me a reservation confirmation and the dealership told me they were selling to another person who reserved it. Someone finally returned my call about that issue only to apologize and say it was an isolated incident and keep trying. Well, I would like to keep trying but the system appears broken even worse than before! Back to nobody answering calls and emails also.That is why I was trying to see if it was just my system or everyone getting an error trying to use the service.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Same response, called, left messages and emailed, nothing and have never received anything from them, not ever an email when I signed up, still waiting for I.D. number. Local dealer called me to tell me they have my "reservation", working on a deal right now. Dealership MSRP + $399 service fee + $2,500 protection plan. Me MSRP. So we are about $2,900 apart. I'll give them their $399 service fee B.S., but the $2,500 plan needs to go away.
I had a similar incident. I was using the concierge reservation system and it linked me to a vehicle at Red McCombs in San Antonio. That dealer told me they were already selling to someone else who reserved it. After one of their sales people offered to sell it first come first serve (race to the lot!), I dropped arguing with them. They finally got back later and said the other buyer declined and offered me to come buy it. When I finally got a price quote, it included a $2495 "Appearance Package", When I questioned what that was, I got a text - Wheel locks, lifetime warranty tint, poly steel coating outside and inside, nitrogen in the tires, VIN etching on all major panels.
What a bunch of crap. I couldn't get them down to $46k and I did not like the games they were playing so I passed.

·
Registered
2022 Sage Grey SC Ultimate
1,074 Posts
I did not like the games they were playing so I passed.
Good job! Sucks that you still don't have the vehicle, but the only way these dealers are going to change their ways is to watch their "SOOPER RAIR ULTRA SPURSHUL" vehicles sitting on the lot because people won't stand for their BS.

·
Registered
2022 SEL AWD No Activity Package
941 Posts
The site had been working for me up until 8/17 now it just shows and error occurred. I have emailed and called concierge services several times as well without response. The only way I finally got through is I got frustrated enough when the system gave me a reservation confirmation and the dealership told me they were selling to another person who reserved it. Someone finally returned my call about that issue only to apologize and say it was an isolated incident and keep trying. Well, I would like to keep trying but the system appears broken even worse than before! Back to nobody answering calls and emails also. That is why I was trying to see if it was just my system or everyone getting an error trying to use the service.
This appears where my reservation is heading. I'm hoping Hyundai Corporate, their dealerships and the Concierge Center start talking to each other to straighten everything out.

Anyone know if the Concierge Center is an outside contracted service or run inhouse by Hyundai?

Same here. Maybe they're not responding because they know they won't have any answers.
This may very well be the case.

IMHO Hyundai should gather all their Insider Reservations and insure that each and everyone of them get their reserved vehicle at MSRP to salvage this PR nightmare. I'm almost at the point of giving up on Hyundai altogether as a vehicle choice and I'm one of the biggest fans of the Santa Cruz design.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
For me, the site is kicking out an error message, not just 0 models found. No one has answered the question about the site yet, is it working for anyone else?

·
Registered
2022 SEL AWD No Activity Package
941 Posts
What I'd like to know is if once a vehicle is reserved and has your Transaction ID applied to it, does it disappear from the list so others can't reserve it as well? If it doesn't and multiple people are reserving the same vehicle (sometimes with different colors attached to the same AON#), then it might explain the massive confusion. I've seen actual printouts from a persons original application to an AON# and then another printout days later that states a different color with the same AON#. So far, Chuck and Casey lists have had the correct color for the AON#.

Can you imagine the frustration of showing up at the dealerships to purchase your dream Santa Cruz that you have waited almost six months for, only to have it be the wrong color? What if you just flew in to pick it up or drove hundreds of miles?

Once again, OH THE HUMANMITY OF IT ALL!

1 - 11 of 10 Posts