Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
41 - 60 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
Santa Cruz Ultimate
394 Posts
So how are you going to survive? I ended up visiting the dealer on Saturday and Sunday, before my pick up on a Monday. Spent the time buying rims and winters…
The Step daughter is having the Santa Fe, i have stuff in every nook and cranny and will detail the crap it of it...i got to drive my SC, thePDI was complete, funny how i revved and screeched the butt out of the demo (Kinda) i originally took for a test drive, todays run was more sedate,

·
Registered
Santa Cruz Ultimate
394 Posts
I have the Winter boots and rims at the shop at work, some other bits stacked up beside me here, A year ago today i picked up a brand new Telecaster Ultra, and shortly after that a new PRS DTG, time papa gave the guitars some attention.

·
Registered
807 Posts
The Step daughter is having the Santa Fe, i have stuff in every nook and cranny and will detail the crap it of it...i got to drive my SC, thePDI was complete, funny how i revved and screeched the butt out of the demo (Kinda) i originally took for a test drive, todays run was more sedate,
Same… dealer threw me the demo key/fob and daughter and I took it for a joy ride... Haven’t drove it hard just yet, suspect daughter has…🤷🏻‍♂️

·
Registered
7 Posts
FINALLY got a priority number after asking — number 83 🙃 let’s hope that puts me on target for the January delivery I was hoping for!
Does anyone know what those numbers actually mean? It seems fairly arbitrary based on what I’ve read here, with no real rhyme or reason. I assume it’s partially based on trim level as well as time of order.

·
Registered
807 Posts
FINALLY got a priority number after asking — number 83 🙃 let’s hope that puts me on target for the January delivery I was hoping for!
Does anyone know what those numbers actually mean? It seems fairly arbitrary based on what I’ve read here, with no real rhyme or reason. I assume it’s partially based on trim level as well as time of order.
Congratulations 🎉 - the priority numbers seems pretty useless and random at times.
Which trim did you order and when did you order it? Might be helpful to see what delivery time lines are these days.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Congratulations 🎉 - the priority numbers seems pretty useless and random at times.
Which trim did you order and when did you order it? Might be helpful to see what delivery time lines are these days.
Thanks! :D

I ordered a white Unlimited in early October. I had to ask the dealership about a priority number as I never received an "official" email from Hyundai Canada (ordered at the dealer, not online) but I assumed that is fairly standard if you're not ordering online directly. Sales manager told me Dec/Jan delivery, sales rep told me March. Haven't had an update recently on those times other than the priority number and that I will be getting my VIN in the next week or so.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Thanks! :D

I ordered a white Unlimited in early October. I had to ask the dealership about a priority number as I never received an "official" email from Hyundai Canada (ordered at the dealer, not online) but I assumed that is fairly standard if you're not ordering online directly. Sales manager told me Dec/Jan delivery, sales rep told me March. Haven't had an update recently on those times other than the priority number and that I will be getting my VIN in the next week or so.
I ordered mine from the dealer Sept 11, got an email from Hyundai Oct 14, with priority number 91 and would be produced in November.
Unexpectedly got a call from the dealer on Nov 5, advising the SC just arrived on the lot and got the VIN at that time. Picked it up on Nov. 8
Bit those with a lower priority number (mass emails went out from Hyundai on Oct 14 with priority #) are still waiting or have just received them.
Dod you get the green or black leather? We’re speculating that the green leather option is taking longer.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I ordered mine from the dealer Sept 11, got an email from Hyundai Oct 14, with priority number 91 and would be produced in November.
Unexpectedly got a call from the dealer on Nov 5, advising the SC just arrived on the lot and got the VIN at that time. Picked it up on Nov. 8
Bit those with a lower priority number (mass emails went out from Hyundai on Oct 14 with priority #) are still waiting or have just received them.
Dod you get the green or black leather? We’re speculating that the green leather option is taking longer.
Black! The green just wasn't for me at all. I wondered that as well as other folks I've talked to with the green have seen it take vastly longer.

The dealership has an Ultimate in stock but its the absolute last colour I would be interested in taking (they said if one came in/someone didn't follow thru with their order and I was interested I could jump the line and grab that one), which is a real bummer...but I just can't do that sand beige haha.

·
Registered
2022 Ultimate, Sage Grey, Dark Green two-tone leather
139 Posts
There are 13 listed on auto trader in Ontario. I keep looking just in case a dealer gets in what I ordered. Three of them are dessert sand colour which is no longer available. Peterborough Hyundai has 2 black ones but their asking $65000

·
Registered
Santa Cruz Ultimate
394 Posts
The first two actual SC's I got too see was a Desert Sand Ultimate that was sold and just off the truck with wrappers over the dash, and a white preferred, demo, in late August when I was called in for a test drive - and whilst the beige was the better half's choice very closely followed by the Sage Grey, at time of order the web site said not available till fall, and the Sage was my preference - In seeing the Desert Sand, admittedly not shined up and ready to go, It didn't knock me out, and It usually doesn't show well in most of the pictures I've seen of it.

·
Registered
807 Posts
I received my VIN in the end of December, and am looking at potentially having my SC in the next week or so! Can't wait :love:
Finally received a VIN today and waiting to get a train ride to Canada:):):)
Congratulations on a big milestone 🎉
I only got my VIN on the day my SC arrived at the dealer on a Friday, had to scramble to get my insurance in place for pick up on Monday.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Pre ordered in July, late September was told vehicle was 81 on priority list, early Dec was told 8 then 7 a week before Christmas, now Jan8/22. Hampton Grey Ultimate is a popular colour. Lots are almost empty.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Pre ordered in July, late September was told vehicle was 81 on priority list, early Dec was told 8 then 7 a week before Christmas, now Jan8/22. Hampton Grey Ultimate is a popular colour. Lots are almost empty.
Going on 1/2 year, sorry that really sucks. But looks like it’s coming soon.
That priority number is pretty much meaningless.
What interior colour did you get? Black or the green?
Welcome!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Mine was scheduled to be built in March. I just received this update.

Exciting news! The production of your vehicle will be produced earlier than we thought.

As of January 10, 2022, your vehicle is now scheduled to be built in February 2022 and is 160 in the priority sequence.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Mine was scheduled to be built in March. I just received this update.

Exciting news! The production of your vehicle will be produced earlier than we thought.

As of January 10, 2022, your vehicle is now scheduled to be built in February 2022 and is 160 in the priority sequence.
Congratulations 🎉 I’m sure the months will fly fast. 🤞
looks like another mass emailing and notices went out on Jan 10.

41 - 60 of 75 Posts