Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
61 - 75 of 75 Posts

Registered
2022 Ultimate, Sage Grey, Dark Green two-tone leather
Here is what I received yesterday

Exciting news! As of January 10, 2022, your 2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz, 2.5T Ultimate AWD w/ Colour Pack, SAGE GREY is awaiting Shipment from Factory.

Please note that the ongoing global semi-conductor shortage and supply chain disruptions as a fallout from COVID 19 may affect the timing of vehicle arrival to your dealership.

Hyundai Canada will continue to keep you updated with the status of your order at key milestones and as new information arises throughout the process.

Registered

Exciting news! As of January 10, 2022, your 2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz, 2.5T Ultimate AWD w/ Colour Pack, SAGE GREY is awaiting Shipment from Factory.

Please note that the ongoing global semi-conductor shortage and supply chain disruptions as a fallout from COVID 19 may affect the timing of vehicle arrival to your dealership.

Hyundai Canada will continue to keep you updated with the status of your order at key milestones and as new information arises throughout the process.
馃馃憤
Hopefully, it鈥檚 on a bullet train. 馃榿

Registered
Hope its not on a truck with an unvacced driver

Registered
My order was received on December 17, 2021. Just got another email update and looks like I鈥檝e moved up from 176 priority to 153:

We would like to thank you for your factory order of your new 2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz, 2.5T Preferred AWD w/ Trend Package.

Exciting news! The production of your vehicle is on track!

As of January 10, 2022, your vehicle is scheduled to be built in March 2022 and is 153 in the priority sequence.

Registered

Lucky you. Colour package, does this mean green leather?

Registered
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz Ultimate Twilight Black
I think you鈥檙e good, train loading yard in the Alabama facility 馃憤

Looks like March 2022 is going to be a busy month for Canadian Dealers馃槑
Yup! I hope for our sake, the canadian builds start at the beginning of march lol.

Registered
My order was received on December 17, 2021. Just got another email update and looks like I鈥檝e moved up from 176 priority to 153:

We would like to thank you for your factory order of your new 2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz, 2.5T Preferred AWD w/ Trend Package.

Exciting news! The production of your vehicle is on track!

As of January 10, 2022, your vehicle is scheduled to be built in March 2022 and is 153 in the priority sequence.
I got my email too for my Black Ultimate and black interior, March build, priority 327!

Registered
Hey folks,
Just saw this on the Hyundaicanada site
Happy Shopping, but you have to install with the dealer too鈥
Product Font Automotive lighting Screenshot Motor vehicle

Registered
Its here! Ordered Oct 18 2021, arrived at the dealership Jan 14, and picked up today.

Made my SC Ultimate work on the way home too; had to get some shavings for our horses' stalls, and was able to squeeze 8 bags in. Looking forward to this beauty around the farm and cruising around town!

Tire Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle Car

Registered
Its here! Ordered Oct 18 2021, arrived at the dealership Jan 14, and picked up today.

Made my SC Ultimate work on the way home too; had to get some shavings for our horses' stalls, and was able to squeeze 8 bags in. Looking forward to this beauty around the farm and cruising around town!

View attachment 5764
Congratulations. I鈥檓 still waiting

Registered

Thats great鈥 congratulations 馃帀
You got car plates, when I tried to transfer my plates, Service Ontario made the dealer use truck plates.

61 - 75 of 75 Posts