Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
ORDERED A LIMITED A WEEK AGO AT SOUTHERN TEAM HYUNDAI IN ROANOKE, VA. THEY DIDN'T TAKE ANY MONEY AND SAID IF I DIDN'T WANT IT NO PROBLEM. BUT THEY DIDN'T GIVE ME ANY PAPERWORK. HOW WOULD I TRACE IT AND HOW LONG ARE ORDERS IN THE VIRGINIA AREA TAKING?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Cruzzer: I ordered a Limited (White/Gray) on Oct 30th from a Richmond Dealer with a $500 deposit. I rec'd nothing in writing, not even a receipt for the deposit. Dealer can't tell me anything but "wait". You can go to hyundaiusa.com and build one and you should get matches within a mileage range you specify. However the specific dealer may not know a particular vehicle is coming to them if its "in transit". There is a website scinventory.net that will show what has been (or is being produced. You can specifiy by date (appears not to show anything since 11/9), state and trim. Basically there do not appear to be a lot of limiteds being produced, at least for VA. West Broad Hyundai might have a limited in Sage Gray.I saw it last Tuesday. If interested, call saleman Vince, direct at 757-903-1802. Tell him Thom H referred you. He seems to be a straight forward guy. FYI, he says the dealership is selling at MSRP without a markup. I spoke with a dealership in Leesburg who said they are marking them up. Their site shows one (that the sales guy didn't even know was in transit) at $52K, so a $10K mark up!! I suggest you don't pay more than MSRP! Good Luck!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cruzzer: I ordered a Limited (White/Gray) on Oct 30th from a Richmond Dealer with a $500 deposit. I rec'd nothing in writing, not even a receipt for the deposit. Dealer can't tell me anything but "wait". You can go to hyundaiusa.com and build one and you should get matches within a mileage range you specify. However the specific dealer may not know a particular vehicle is coming to them if its "in transit". There is a website scinventory.net that will show what has been (or is being produced. You can specifiy by date (appears not to show anything since 11/9), state and trim. Basically there do not appear to be a lot of limiteds being produced, at least for VA. West Broad Hyundai might have a limited in Sage Gray.I saw it last Tuesday. If interested, call saleman Vince, direct at 757-903-1802. Tell him Thom H referred you. He seems to be a straight forward guy. FYI, he says the dealership is selling at MSRP without a markup. I spoke with a dealership in Leesburg who said they are marking them up. Their site shows one (that the sales guy didn't even know was in transit) at $52K, so a $10K mark up!! I suggest you don't pay more than MSRP! Good Luck!
THANKS TRUSH I APPRECIATE THE INFO. THIS DEALER SELLS AT LIST CRUZZER

·
Registered
2021 Honda Ridgeline
592 Posts
ORDERED A LIMITED A WEEK AGO AT SOUTHERN TEAM HYUNDAI IN ROANOKE, VA. THEY DIDN'T TAKE ANY MONEY AND SAID IF I DIDN'T WANT IT NO PROBLEM. BUT THEY DIDN'T GIVE ME ANY PAPERWORK. HOW WOULD I TRACE IT AND HOW LONG ARE ORDERS IN THE VIRGINIA AREA TAKING?
That's because you cannot order the SC - the dealer gets what they get from the manufacturer, and you are at their mercy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.